30 : Behind Her Smile

It's the third time already and Y/N don't know what she's doing. She clearly remember went inside the dorm with her luggage, and the next thing you know, she sitting on the sofa with three game maniac.

Seeing Y/N arrive at the door, Jungkook and Taehyung insist to make her play their favorite game. So now there she is, try to play their favorite game as she doesn't really know what to do. She's not a game person.

"You lose again! Yes! I won! I won!!!!" Taehyung scream as he dance around the living room.

"You do realize that it's her first time playing it right?" Jungkook scoff at the older boy action.

"Yeah, so? I still win! I win Yeontan! Your daddy is a winner" Taehyung continued to dance while holding yeontan, inviting him to dance.

Yeontan is Taehyung's dog, he got him a couple of months ago. Last time Y/N saw Yeontan, he is as small as a pea but now Y/N can see he is growing up well.

"You'll make him dizzy, oppa" Y/N chuckled at Taehyung action.

"Nah, he like to dance with me like this"

The front door of their dorm swing open, revealing the Hyung Line : Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, and Yoongi.

"We bought chicken and pizza!!" Namjoon said excitedly as he swing the bag of food in the air.

Seokjin gaze fell into Y/N, a small smile crept into his face. He's glad that the younger member keep her company.

Meanwhile, Y/N gaze fell on Yoongi. She haven't talk to him at all after that night. She want to thank him but she doesn't really know what to do since before that accident, he keeps on ignoring her. What if he ignore her again?

Y/N see Yoongi winced in pain as he took a gulp of coke, he have a scar in his lips and face. She felt really guilty. After she saw his face in the meeting room, she can't seems to get rid of his face in her thoughts. He got that scar because of her. She know how important appereance is for an idol, she even apologize to Bang PD-nim but he said "I would've been angrier if he doesn't do anything at that situation". But still, she felt really guilty. She have to thank him and apologize to him, whether he will ignore her again or not.

All of the BTS member and Y/N are currently eating in the dining room. Taehyung was talking about how he won 3 times from playing game with Y/N and how he really proud of it.

"It's not fair, oppa. It was my first time playing it" Y/N said with a pout on her face.

"The important thing is that I still won" Taehyung replied while sticking his tongue out.

"Let him be Y/N. He's just really happy to win after losing 10 times in a row from playing Mario Kart with me" Jungkook said with a smirk in his face.

Taehyung jaw drop "T-That's not fair! It's been such a long time since I play that game"

"The important things is that I still win" Jungkook replied with the exact same phrases that Taehyung said, making Y/N and all the other member laugh. Once again Seokjin eyes soften.

I hope she can replace that bad memories with good memories here.

+++

It's been five days since Y/N stay in BTS Dorm. Her daily schedule these days is coming with the boys to the agency to watch them recording or practicing. Bang PD-nim also schedule her for a regular therapy with Dr. Lee.

Since the day she step her foot in the BTS Dorm, the boys won't leave her alone. It feels like they always make sure to accompany her, even when they are recording or praciting in the agency. Y/N of course feel really happy and touched by their behavior, but she cannot help but feel that she's a burden.