37 : Operation Part 2

Y/N stare at outside of the car window. She's on her way to the restaurant. Jimin told her that he have something else to do and he said to her to meet him there. She felt kinda nervous since she will meet Taemin. I mean what if he get there first? Wouldn't it be awkward?

Since Jimin invited her to go to a fancy restaurant, she thought that it'll proper if she wear some dress. But that means that she would have to got to BTS dorm and the boys will questioned her about it. Jimin particulary said not to tell the others. So she was about to go to the restaurant with her casual clothes.

But then her stylist asked her and she got excited as she gave her a pair of elegant dress. At first she refused but then she thought it would be impolite to meet some senior in entertainment industry in a fancy restaurant, she then accept it.

Her stylist eonni making a fuss about her telling that she would meet up with Taemin. Some of them are even saying that Jimin planning of setting both of them together. But she denied that. Of course Jimin would never do that. He know that she have a crush on Yoongi.

But what if it's true? What if Jimin tried to set her up with Taemin so she could forget about Yoongi?

Her thought suddenly go back to that night. The night when he kissed her.

After that night she ignored him but it's not like he tried to talk to her anyway. A million thoughts start to cross her mind. He didn't confess or say anything about that night, of  course it broke her. She thought that it's a mistake, he just caught up with the emotion.

She shook her head as she doesn't want to think about it anymore. It broke her heart. Maybe being set up with Taemin would not be a bad idea after all?

Never did she know Jimin has another plan.

+++

Yoongi decided to took his car to the restaurant as he saw that it is a private one, meaning that he would get the privacy he needed. So he didn't ask his manager to droped him there. And since he would be meeting with Jungkook, it will be easier as he know that the kid won't bring a transportation. It will be quite a hasle to call their manager just to pick them up.

As he arrived at the basement, he get out from his car. He saw his reflection in the car window as he cursed in his head when he saw what he's wearing. A black hoodie, black training, and a sandal. Even though Jungkook said it's fine for him to wear anything. The building is too fancy for casual clothes.

He decided to change. Because he wear a black shirt inside, he just removed her hoodie and replace it with a coat and his sandals with a pair of shoes. Thankfully there are some in the car. Even though he doesn't really care about what people think, he still have some pride. He doesn't want to be seen as a weird guy who wear sandals to a fancy restaurant.

He doesn't care about what Jungkook wear as he just think about himself for now. He then start to head towards the building. He went to the lift as he press the floor button. It is on the upper floor.

The waiter approach him with a small respectful smile as they asked him.

"Do you have a reservation sir?"

"Ah, yes. In the name of Mr. Park"

"Oh reservation of Mr. Park? I'll bring you there sir. Your companion already arrived"