Fifteen: Jungkook

a/n: HNKLAJDASDKJF THAT GIF

June 14, 2019
Busan, South Korea

I sigh contentedly.

Hope's fingers comb through my hair as we lay in bed in the quiet of the morning. My head is on her chest, listening to her steady heartbeat beneath her soft blue shirt. We relish in the few moment we'll have alone together today. These moments could be the only ones we'll have to remember for the next few days.

"Areum coming today?" I ask in my husky morning voice and pathetic English.

Still, she understands me. "Yes. She'll be here soon."

We fall back into silence. My arms loosen around her waist and we adjust positions. I hold her now, her body fitting nicely against mine despite our close heights. She's only a few inches shorter than I am, much taller than I ever expected my soulmate to be. Nonetheless, she curls up and rests small against me as tickles the bare skin of my chest. I laugh sleepily.

"No," I say weakly.

She simply hums, playful pokes turning into soft caresses of my skin. Her lips follow behind her fingers and I sigh again, closing my eyes to live in the feeling. I open them again only to check the time on the clock. We'll have to be in the managers' room soon for breakfast.

I stop her and bring her teasing lips up to mine for a soft kiss, our first kiss of the morning.

"Goo morning," I whisper when we part.

Hope smiles. "Goo morning," she copies, pressing another gentle kiss on my lips.

"It's almost time," I tell her.

She separates from me, propping herself up on her elbow and stretching. "I need a shower," she yawns.

My brows perk at that. "Me too?"

She laughs, the beautiful sound tinkling in my ears before her beautiful fingers dance up my naked chest to bop my nose sweetly.

"Not today."

I sigh again and pull her body into a warm hug. "Hurry, okay?"

She kisses my overgrown hair before leaving the safety of our bed. "Okay."

"Come back," I whine.

"No!" She laughs again and waves my grabby hands away. I hate when she actually wants to get up.

Jin and Min-hee are the last ones to arrive in the managers' room. Breakfast has already arrived and everyone seems to be showered and ready for the day; except for them. They enter with soft smiles and intertwined fingers, exchanging tiny kisses every few moments. I just watch them.

I'm not dumb, no one in this room is. Even thought we try to ignore them with our conversations, we all know why they're so sweet for the first time in weeks.

I scrunch my nose at the thought. Gross. I can't imagine enjoying sleeping with someone like Min-hee. After everything she's said to Hope, everything she's said about me, I can hardly look at her without wanting to spit in her mimosa. I wouldn't be so civil if Namjoon hyung hadn't told me to be.

They join us at the large table and kiss again. I roll my eyes. Hope pinches my ear and I whine.

"Be good," she whispers into my ear.

I flick her leg and she lets go. "You stinky."

She sticks her tongue out at me and I scrunch my nose up again, this time in a smile. God, I love her. No one has a soulmate as wonderful as mine. Especially not Jin hyung.