phantom theif !!

shuichi pov

———————

as he ran through the alley ways, knocking over trash bins, he ignored his better judgement and continued running instead of cleaning up the trash he spilled.

the black cape in front of him waved endlessly, sometimes showing the white pants underneath them.

eventually during the chase, the criminals hat flew away in the wind revealing his purple hair. it seemed to defy gravity, and came up in small sections.

as he followed the small criminal through the halls, he was met with a dead end, he was cornered.

he turned around and saw the well known phantom theif.

"good evening my beloved detective!" he bowed, making sure his mask didn't fall. "how are you tonight?"

"i-i-"

"that's amazing shuichi!" he stepped closer to the detective and dragged his finger up and down his chest.

"h-how do you know my name?"

"because we're friends shumai!"

he lifted his mask.

shuichis eyes widened as he realized the theif was a high school friend of his, they had graduated college and had no contact since. shuichi wouldnt admit it but he enjoyed spending time with the liar, and fell for him, however never accepted that.

"o-ouma?"

he pulled up his mask and held shuichis face.

"until next time, detective" he said as he kissed his cheek and ran off.

shuichi put his hand where kokichi has kissed it and whispered

until next time, theif.