Young justice

Raeesa al Ghul
Age: 13
Height: 5.3
Weight: 115lbs

If you are looking for a reference to what her voice sounds like with the changer then swipe right.
Raeesa's pov

The day after Damian's first kill. I was sent to Happy Harbor to ensure the meeting of an old associate. It was midnight when I heard movements within the old warehouse. We were scheduled to meet in the basement of it. Then I saw Cheshire and Sportsmaster from the beam I was hidden in. "I doubt they are even going to come," Sportsmaster said. I silently landed not alerting him or Cheshire. Then I cleared my throat. Standing with my arms crossed. They whipped around and saw me. "If it isn't the devil's breath herself," Sportsmaster spoke. "You contacted the shadows asking for help," I spoke in my demonic sounding voice due to my voice changer. Then I heard other movements, but we continued talking.

Artemis's pov

The team and I were following a lead on my sister and Sportsmaster when we heard talking from the basement of an old warehouse. "Team heads up I hear voices," Kaldur said telepathically through the mind link. I hopped onto the beam and looked down. I saw a figure I hoped to never see. My sister was talking about it. "Guys fall back fall!" I shouted telepathically. "Artemis what's wrong?"  Mag is asked. "It's Devil's Breath. She is here." I shouted. "Devil's Breath is a myth. Batman and I haven't found any evidence proving her existence." Robin stated. "Well here is your evidence." I hissed. Then I heard a voice I never wanted to hear again. "You know it's rude to eavesdrop?" Her demonic voice sang out. "Too bad your mother never taught you that Robin" she sang. Robin who was standing next to me stiffened. His eyes were wide. "I mean then again your mothers never taught you that either hun Connor, Artemis, and Martian. I mean at least your mothers did do something for you and didn't stand aside hun West." She sang demonically. "Don't worry West. Say the word and HE will be gone without a trace. I can make people disappear. Disappear so well that not even Bru. Batman can find them. After all, what do you suppose happened to Banshee?" She hissed. Then the room became silent when suddenly I saw a fist to my face followed by darkness.

Raeesa's pov

Was I overdramatic? Probably, but I don't care. I struck fear into the young justice. I told them I knew who they were, that I knew every little secret. I felt bad for West. No one deserved to be beaten pointlessly. I mean at least when mother does it to me she has a purpose as to why. So I decided to give his parents a little visit. I went to his house and crawled silently into his parent's room. I closed the window and saw a chair in the corner of the room, but then again their closet looked creepy enough. A smirk crossed my masked face. I walked silently to it and saw that it has a vent. Perfect. I stood silently in the dark closet until. I heard Ralph's restless moments. I let out a low growl. That made the water on the nightstand shake. "Wallace I don't know what you are doing, but get out of the dam closet." He hissed as he threw a beer bottle at me. I caught it and broke it in my hand. "I can guarantee you I am not your son, Ralph West." I hissed sounding like the devil himself. I saw his eyes widen and he sat up. "Who... are you?" He whispered. "Do you know what happens to men like you? who hurt children even if they a superhero?" I asked demonically. I walked out of the closet. He gasped. "You get to spend eternity with me." I pulled out a Sai from a hidden compartment from my hip and rushed to Ralph. "Now you are going to stop beating on your son or there will be consequences. And I will know if you don't follow the rules. So as good measure." I growled. Then I slit his wrist. "Stay quiet old man and you won't die. Understand?" I hissed. He nodded his head as I walked back to the closest and hide among the shadows. Ralph continued to stare at me. "Nighty night West," I growled demoniacally. He blinked and by the time he opened his eyes again I was in the vents. I crawled out of the house and went back to the hidden jet. I felt proud that I was able to save a kid from the pain that my brother and I endured.

Mt. Justice

"What happened?" Batman growled at Artemis who just woke up. She saw the rest of her team unconscious and wounded. Then she saw Batman, black cannery, Red Tornado, and Superman. "Devil's Breath." She whispered almost as if she would hear. "Artemis that person is a myth for children," Batman said. "No." Everyone turned to Robin. Who was now awake. "No Devil's breath is alive and real. She is also very good. She took down the team silently within seconds after telling us she knows everything." Robin said. "And I mean everything," Robin added. Batman's eyes widened. "Any idea who this person is?" Black Cannery asked. "She knows through out the league of shadows," Artemis whispered. "We will get to work on this woman," Batman stated. "Oh yeah no she is not a woman more like a teenager," Robin said. "So she is a kid?" Superman asked. "A terrifying one." Kid Flash mumbled while he rubbed his head. "And a strong one." Miss Martian said.

Time skip two days

Wally's pov

I remembered what Devil's breath said about my mother and father and she was right. I didn't want to go home, but I did. I saw garbage bags filled to the brim and I was concerned at once. Then I saw that it was my father's beer collection. "What is going on?" I said out loud. I ran upstairs to my bedroom and saw something on my desk. A letter. I opened it and saw a cylinder thing with a trigger. The letter said.

"I told you I can solve your problem. If he ever touches you again. Press the button and I will get you out of there."

Sincerely
Devil's breath.

So I have the alliance of a deadly assassin. Maybe she isn't as bad as we thought.