Painful Confessions

Raeesa's pov

After the mission, we went back to the cave. "Everyone you did a good job with the mission. Raeesa and Jason.....good job taking down the beetles." Father beamed at us. "Thank you, Father," I said. "Thanks, old man," Jason replied. "Yeah, you guys were awesome. I mean Dick was like your lines are ready...guys. And you guys are like bye. And just jumped out of the plane." Stephanie beamed. Father raised his eyebrow and looked at us. "How high were you guys?" Father asked. I bit my lip ".....1,000 feet." I said. Father smirked and turned around. "You are all dismissed," Father said as he sat in his bat chair turning towards his computer. We all started to leave. I went to the changing room and got dressed in my dress. I exited the room when I was pounced upon by Damian. "Raeesa are you leaving?" He asked. "Yes. I need to get back to my hotel room for that is where I am staying." I answered. "Raeesa why don't you stay here. I mean it is 2 in the morning and it is dangerous out at night and we would love to have you stay with us." Jason said. I looked at my father. "I would love to know you better." My father said to me. I smiled. "Thank you, father," I said. "Can we can have a movie night?" Stephanie squealed. "Yes, you guys can," Father said

Dick's pov

"Jason it's dangerous out at night and we would love to have you stay. Yeah, you mean. I would love for you to stay and I want to spend more time with you." I thought to myself. Don't get me wrong. I like Raeesa but as a sister. "Raeesa I would offer my clothes, but I wear a size 14 children's," Stephanie said. "Oh, that's no problem. Raeesa can wear something of Jay's." I said waving a hand. I swear I could feel Jason's stare piercing into the side of my head. "Oh yeah. I am sure I have something you can borrow." Jason said. "Oh thank you Jason, but you don't have to do that," Raeesa said. "But he HAS to," I replied. "Okay, let's go get you changed." Jason interrupted loudly while pulling Raeesa away. After we knew they were gone. We huddled together. "Okay, guys here is the plan," Barbra whispered.

Jason's pov

Raeesa and I walked up the stairs into my room. "So would you like a pair of sweat pants?" I asked. She raised an eyebrow at me. "I have never worn a pair of sweat pants." She stated. I gasp "you are missing out." I announced as I handed her a pair of black sweat pants. "Thank you." She said quietly while smiling. I go to my closet and pulled out a grey t-shirt. "Here you can wear this t-shirt for bed," I said. I turned around to give the shirt to Raeesa, but I found her halfway across my room. Looking at old photos of me. "Looking at old photos?" I chimed. "Whatever happened. I was only told that my grandfather wronged you." She said. I let out a breath. I contemplated what I wanted to do. She looked at me with her beautiful deep blue eyes. "Have you ever heard of the joker?" I asked. "Yes." She replied with her silver set voice. "Well, when I was 14. I was captured by him and beaten for hours on end with a crowbar. I died from the bomb that he planted in the factory. Then your grandfather brought me back to life with the pit, but I didn't come back the same." I said. Raeesa's eyes filled with compassion. She walked up to me and hugged me. She held the back of my head and nuzzled into my neck. She stood there for a few minutes. "You don't have to pity me," I said. "Jason I do not pity you. I understand you." She then took off the top of her dress and exposed her skin tone strapless bra. Her goldish, smooth skin was exposed for my eyes to pray upon. I looked down her body and saw a wide and long scar. My eyes widened. Normally the pit removes all the scars you get. "This scar is the scar I received from the blade that killed me. One day at the castle I used to live at was an attack by Slade Wilson. He used to be one of my trainers. I was trying to fight off the assassins so Damian could get to safety. When a sword went through my back and into my chest. The blade didn't kill me though, but the fall from 10 floors up did. I felt my ribs brake and then I was dead. Only to be brought back to life by my dying grandfather. I know what you went through Jason. I don't pity you. I understand you." Raeesa said holding my two rough hands in her soft ones. "I thought you got killed by your eye," I stated. Moved to the grey t-shirt and put it on. "No when I brought back to life by the pit healed most of my scars healed, but these three still haunt me." She pointed to the longest one of her eye scars. "This one I received when I was four. My mother made me climb a mountain of 24,000 feet in four hours. However, I failed. That was her punishment. This one I received for comforting Damian the night he broke his leg." She finished. My heart broke at this news. Raeesa was trying to help Damian in a time of pain and their mother tortured her for it. She was beaten for showing love. Now it was my turn to hug her. I wrapped my arms around her. Her head tucked underneath my chin and into my chest. "Of course me being the stubborn person I am. I just become more secretive doing it." She said. "Wow...." I muttered. Her precious blue eyes looked up at me from my chin. "What." She asked quietly. "The world is truly not worthy of having you," I said looking down at her. Her cheeks flushed. "Here how about you put on a pair of pants," I said as I noticed that her dress was clinging to her hips. "Thank you, Jason." She said with a smile. She walked into my closet and changed. I smiled to myself. Then it dawned on me. "I am in love with her."