3

Weeks have passed. My MV's are finished. My songs are finished. We are just waiting for the date of my debut.

They are releasing a teaser of it and next week it will be released.

I sigh. I'm nervous, happy, excited, and a little afraid of it.

Someone top my back that made me look at the person.

"Come on bro. Cheer up and don't think bad things. I'm looking forward to the release. I can feel what you feel too. Just make the people happy and love you.", Jin said and gave me a soda. We are here on a bench here in the park.

"I just don't know how they will react.", I said and we opened our soda. He opens his smartphone and taps something.

"Here look at the comments and who likes your teaser. Look at You got a million views. Thousands of comments and millions of likes. It's just been 1 hour since this was released. And it's cool anyway. When I watch it, I just wow. Is this even you? The sound is catchy and the video was so cool.", Jin said. Look at this man. I just speak fewer words and him? I speak so much but he is Jin.

"Thanks. It lightens me up.", I said and smiled. He smiles.

"I'm sure this mv of yours will be a hit. How many songs again?", he asked.

"7 songs to be exact. But hell even thou it's just 7 songs? It is hard. But the dance moves are hard too because there are twists on it.", I said as I opened my mouth like I couldn't believe it.

"But if you will practice and practice until your professional does will be easy. Look at the solo artists. They are popular and famous. All I know is you will rise and beat them.", he said and looked at the sky like he was inspiring me. I chuckled.

"If I can.", I said.

We just shrug it off and we go home.

My mom and dad watched the teaser and they supported me. They even commented on YouTube but they didn't say my name nor 'That's my child!', with three hearts.

I hug them and thank them for supporting me.

"Of course, you are our only child so we support you from your way to your dreams. We can't stop that. This is reality, that's why.", Mom said. I smile widely.

"If I become that famous and popular. I will write a song for you Mom and Dad.", I said. They pout and hug me again.

"Thanks, son we hope that will happen soon.", dad said.

I smile because I'm having an inspiration to be strong and not to fall.

The day and the time that my mv will be released. I'm here in the building to watch it too. Any second it will start and there it is. It's been released so we watch it on our phone to increase the views.

I watch my mv and it's like not me but a little. Yeah!! I love the one in my rap part. How lovely is my voice!

It's good in my ears. I hope it will be a good result. I finished it and Pdnim looked at me smiling.

"How is it?", he asks.

"It's good sir. It was cool and It's like that wasn't me.", I said and laughed awkwardly.

"That's okay that's what they feel too when they watch their mv. But in a long time, you will not feel the same but you will feel proud and happy.", he said.

I just nod. I can't speak a word because I'm waiting for how many views it has.

"Two days after this you are scheduled to promote the day-by-day you will be busy promoting. You will not yet go to a variety of shows because you are still new. So you will host and host to be noticed and be famous and popular. To be an artist and Idol at the same time. You need to wear a mask now for identity. And your manager Joe will tell you your schedules and so on. And I'll remind you of the strict rules. Especially the dating ban. Understood?", he asks and I nod.

"You better not open your internet first so that you will not be thinking a lot of it OK?So you can go now.", he said and I stood as I bowed and left. Outside there, I saw Manager Joe waiting for me.

He said that we would go home now while we are not yet at home he is telling me the rules and schedules.

Is this how really to be an idol?

When the 24 hours is finished my manager shows me the views. And I was frozen and wow, it got 98.7 million viewers. He even showed me the good comments. Tears fell and the manager patted my back as I wiped my tears.

"This is just a start. More challenges will come. And you will go to the shows and variety shows to promote your album and yourself to be popular.", he said and I smiled.

"Yeah. It's just this is just new to me.", I said and smiled.

"Well, you have a schedule, a busy schedule. Tomorrow they will release the behind-the-scenes and after that, you will react to your mv. Then you will go to the shows.", he said looking at the schedule. I looked at my phone and saw my schedule. A month of business.

"And don't forget to have a mask at night or any place we will go.", he said.

"I understand.", I said and stretched my body and I made a sound while doing it.

"You must be exhausted. Take a sleep and tomorrow you will be busy performing on a stage, promoting, and they will interview you in just one day.", he said. I sigh helplessly.

This is what my work is. I'm officially an Idol now.

Then someone calls me, it's him again.

"Hello.", I said sleepy.

"Chan Jung Min!! Or should I say JM, you got a lot of viewers! Congrats Some of our schoolmates watched it and didn't believe that you were the new solo artist. They are even bothering me. Asking questions. You the topic here in our school!  You are a charismatic person. You got their attention. I even heard people who are talking about you. They said that you were so cool and that's a check, the song was so catchy, check, the meaning of the words and check their feelings, check, you are a talented person, check, and so many more. You just began but here you the topic.", he said proudly.

I smile at his sentences.

"Thanks.", I can't say another word but I know he smiles back there.

"I will become an artist too. I will promise that. Oh yeah, you watched the update in SM?", he asked.

"No?"

"Man watch it. They will make a new boy group and guess what. I was chosen to be at the survival! This is it! I will do what I got to be an Idol like you.", he said.

I was shocked and smiled.

"That's good! I will bless you to be in a group. I will support you! Just show your talent.", I said.

"Thank you!! Thank you. I guess we will be busy, right?", he asks. I hum in agreement.

"Yeah but I'll text to guide you.", I said.

"Thanks, man. You can sleep now. I'll watch your mv again. It's just so cool. Bye!", he said and we bid goodbyes and hung up.

The TIME STOP MV was hard for me because there is a part where I will have a high pitch and go with the rap immediately. The dance is a little too hard too. It goes with soft body movements. While the other song is titled BRING THE PAIN. It's a powerful one and more rapping part. But the dance is good too, it is powerful. Well, the three songs that I just are the INTRO: NEW JOURNEY, IMAGE, REFLECTION, WITHOUT YOU, and OUTRO: SOUL.

I just slept and ready for tomorrow.