31

Days pass, and his fans are digging deeper into the MV as MV photos and teasers are released. Some fans are shipping him with other idols. Because he is browsing on social media, he keeps seeing the ships he has with other girls.

IU(Jieun)xJM(JungMin)=JiM/MUJI/JJ...

YerixJM=YeriMin/YJ/YeJung...

YejixJM=YejiM/MEji...

SanaxJM=SaMin/SaJu(Soju)/SJ...

YunaxJM=YuJu/MiYu... 

TzuyuxJM=TzuMin/MiYu...

And other ships. He just watches funny pranks because he will be busy promoting his single album soon.

The day of the release arrives, and he's doing a V Live, and it's on premiere right now, with millions of viewers and 500k waiting on YouTube. The MV is watched by fans, and within 30 minutes, it reaches 10 million views, making it the fastest MV to gain 10 million in just half the time. As time passes, JM is in the process of promoting his single album, competing with Twice and other idols. He achieves the first win for "Thantophobia," bowing at other idols with smiles.

He secretly waves at TWICE to avoid news. He faces his fans, waving at them while singing. As he continues to promote, the MV viewers rapidly increase, reaching 20 million views in just 2 1/2 hours. Wow. When he's backstage in his waiting room, someone calls—an unknown number. He ignores it, knowing it's a sasaeng. The sasaeng texts, making him gulp. 'How?' He turns off the phone and switches to his keypad phone, answering a call from the sasaeng.

"Hello," he greets her.

"Why did you call? Aren't you busy?" she asks softly.

"Yes, I'm busy, but I have a short break. How are you?" he asks.

"I-I'm all good. Congratulations, your MV will be a hot topic," she says.

"Thank you. Did you watch it?" he asks a little shy.

"Yes, and it has deep words," she says, and JM can feel that she's pouting. JM smiles.

"Was it too sexy?" he teases, making her blush.

"Y--yah! Yes, it was," she says shyly.

"Too sexy, which is bad. Hmph," he chuckles.

"Ohh~ We are still dating, but you're jealous," he teases.

"I'm not!~" she whispers angrily, but for JM, it's cute.

"I know you're older than me, but you're acting like a cute, jealous kid," he chuckles.

"Who are you calling old? Hmph... I will not call you nor text you nor answer your calls!"

"No no wait. I'm just playing around," he said.

"I know. Now off you go and promote your song. Do your best, ok? Mr.Ming~," she teases, making him open-mouthed in shock. It was pleasing to hear when she said that nickname.

"Your calling me Mr.Ming, ey Ms.Scaredy Rabbit?" he teases.

"Yah!~ It's better if you call me Ms.Rabbit only," she said and pouted.

"Ok then, call me Mr.Ming. I like the sound of it. Ok~ I love you~," he said, making the girl blush.

"Love you too," she said shyly and blushing. JM smiles.

The part of his lyrics is:

~Lose while wandering alone, 

I just want to have an Idyllic nyctophilia