13

We are now on a vlive.

BTS are talking and they introduce TXT as they show up. They greet the camera as they wave.

"We will introduce you guys to someone later so that it will be fun guys!", RM said.

I'm waiting at the side while sitting at the swivel chair drinking while waiting and watching them.

"Ok! I think it's about time to introduce him!", Jin said. I'm readying for my 'grand entrance.'

They started to give a hint about me and some of them are just silly but funny.

"We are introducing our solo artist the ace! JM!", they shout my name, that's my cue. I push my feet so that the swivel chair will move straight. I did that while drinking and showed up at the camera, cool way to show up? Ahahahahaha!

I was expecting to stop at the center but failed! It continued until the other side that made them laugh and me too, I laugh. So what I did was just walk by my feet while sitting on the swivel chair.

"Hello. I'm JM.", I said in a cool way and posted in a cool way. After a second I chuckle and they clap and some laugh. I just stop and stand up as I walk to where TXT is sitting. I sat beside them and waved at the cameras.

"Introducing ourselves too. TXT you'll go first.", RM said and TXT nodded.

"2..3.. Hello everyone. We are TXT."

"Soobin."

"Taehyun. Hi."

"Yeonjun."

"Huening Kai hello~"

"Beomgyu."

And they bowed slightly. Next.

"1..2..3..Hello everyone we are Bangtan Sonyeongdan."

"Namjoon."

"I'm Jin!"

"Jimin."

"J Hope."

"Jungkook."

"Your V!"

"AgustD Suga."

They bowed too.

"You too JM.", Jhope said. I pointed myself. I nodded and looked at the camera.

"Hello just me JM!", I said and waved again. We all clap once again.

"Well everyone we want you to meet our ACE in our family. He's famous and popular right now. We are proud of our juniors! Because of that, we gathered here to celebrate New Year's Eve with our fans, ARMY, MOA, and ML!", RM said and BTS said their fandom name and ours too.

"We have 500k viewers right now guys!", V said and he showed us. We were shocked at that. It's just 20 minutes past I think?

We talked and played games as we waited for the New Year.

We started the Vlive at exactly 10:40 p.m.

"Are you all guys having fun at your house or outside?", Jimin asks the fans and they are reading the comments.

"Even thou I can't read it because a lot of comments are popping, they are having fun! I guess.", V said and we chuckled.

"Okay. JM introduce yourself again. You know so that they will know you better.", Jimin said. They all nod.

"Me well, I'm a cute, sexy, handsome man. Side by side and front to the back. Even my soul is clean! Good inside and out!", I said and winked at the camera as I looked at them. Some of them are praising me and some of them are acting like to throw up. Mostly Soobin acting like throwing up!

"Is that you? Where is JM?", Soobin looked around teasing me. I push him!

"That is called Jin Virus you know. He got it from me.", Jin said patting my left shoulder proudly. I chuckled at that and they laughed and some of them just wore the disgusted face look.

"Oh yeah I want to say something guys.", Yeonjun said. We look at him.

"If my family is watching. I miss you all and Advance Happy New Year!", he said and sent a big sign heart.

"We miss you too!", we all shouted and gave them a heart too.

"Let's know about JM first. To know him better. Right guys?", RM asks and they nod.

"Me? Ok ask me!", I said confidently.

"Are you having fun being a solo artist/Idol?", Suga asks.

"Be honest.", Soobin said and they were looking at me as well the staff.

"Well yes. Doing this job is making you happy but sometimes, you know. Still happy by looking at my fans having fun.", I said sincerely.

"Your right. Your right!", Kai said.

And they asked me a lot of questions and I tried to answer them.

After that, my song played and they jammed with it which made me embarrassed hearing my song.

"Guys I'll make sure I will collaborate with our ace soon. I dare to myself.", Jhope said. I look at him shocked and shy.

"What about us?", Yeonjun asks and pouts looking at them.

"Of course we will. I'll start thinking of a song then. I promise. Leave it to the pro.", RM said as he spoke the last sentence in English.

"Guys you just heard that?!? Soon you will see a collaboration!", Jin said happily and we rode with his silly action.

Jungkook and Suga are reading the comments but they are talking with us too.

The staff told us about the time and the New Year is coming in any minute. So we prepared the horns and other stuff to make a noise. We invited the staff to join us and show their selves at the camera.

"Everyone let's shout and make a loud noise if the time comes alright?", Jungkook said happily.

"Jimin make sure you jump to get taller.", V teased him as he smacked because he was just teased. We laugh at that.

"Ok ok, guys we have 30 seconds left. Let's count at the count of ten.", RM said and we nodded.

We already counted "10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1!!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!~~"

"WHOOOOO!!!~~"

We all shouted and made a loud noise as we saw a lot of fireworks. Oh yeah before I forget we move out when the time is near so we are on the rooftop of the BIGHIT building.

Jimin jumps and Suga too. We jump too! But Yeonjun and Kai, don't need to jump because they are already tall! We jump so high while we have the smile on our faces.

"Happy New Year Army!!"

"Happy New Year MOA!!"

"Happy New Year ML!!!", we all shouted while waving at the camera while the staff were going back to the back of the camera.

"We have here a lot of food. Guys come here and join us!", Jin said calling the staff back. And they come and sit with us.

"You guys should eat too!", Beomgyu shouts happily at the fans who are still watching at the camera.

We ate some food while talking about our New Year resolution until we ended it up.

Tomorrow again. I'll be busy so I excuse myself because I'm gonna sleep now.

I need to have a rest because tomorrow we will continue the shooting for the MV. Good Night!