*+Chapter 3+*

Craig's POV:
I walk into the school with my friends and we hang out for 5 minutes and then the bell rings. "Ugh..." I groan. Jimmy had a different first period than us so he headed towards the opposite direction of us, as Clyde, Token, and I walked to our first period, Math with Ms. Smith. We walk into the classroom and I head towards the back of the class, in the 3rd column, 5th seat, so no one will bother me. Of course Token and Clyde follow me too. I sit down and play on my phone.

Tweek's POV:
*warning bell*
Shit! I'm gonna be late! Where is it? Room 503...Ms. Smith... I think to myself as I'm speed walking through the halls to find the class. Oh! I walk in right at the bell. "You're late." The teacher says. "I-I'm sorry ma'am! I could find the class and I-I-" I stutter and take a sip of my coffee. "Just sit down." She says. I nod and sit in the 4th column, 3rd seat.

Craig's POV:
"Mr. Tucker!" I hear the bitchy teacher yell at me. "Ugh, what?" I complain. "Get off of your phone before I take it! Class has started!" "Oh I'm sorry." I say sarcastically and put my phone away only because it could die since I didn't charge it the night before. Ms. Smith gives me a mean glare. "Anyway, we have a new student this year. Please make him feel welcome. Tweek Tweak." I hear a bunch of kids whisper "Tweek? What a weird name, gross" The teacher looks at me. Don't you fucking dare-- "Craig! How about you show Tweek around the school!" She says, giving me an evil glance. I give her one back but don't complain since she's probably gonna get more pissed at me. Ugh....."Fine..."

Clyde looks at me and smiles. "What?" I say as I'm getting up. "Nothing~" He smiles, as I flip him off.

Tweek's POV:
Oh god! Oh no no no. Why him? This is gonna be so awkward. I see the blue dressed boy walk forward me and walk out of the classroom as I follow him and take another sip of my coffee and close the classroom door. We start walking and he asks me, "Why do you have that?" "Have w-what?" "The coffee." "Oh. Well I-It helps me stay calm b-because I tend to panic sometimes about a lot of things." I knew that was a lie. I knew what was in my coffee but it's become an addiction and my parents won't let me stop it. "Oh." We walk around and he tells me what teachers are assholes and pretty much complains about just about everyone of them.

"That's the cafeteria." He points. "Oh by the way, uh, do you wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch?" I look up at him and smile. "Yeah sure." He looks back down with a soft smile. "So... What kind of things do you like?" I say, just because I want to hear him talk. "Well, I'm really into astronomy, and I have a Guinea pig named Stripe." He states. I look up at him again with another smile. "Oh my god! I love Guinea pigs!" I see him look down again and laugh.

Craig's POV:
I keep trying to look down and not let him see me blushing. He's so damn cute, what the fuck, this can't be happening. "Oh! I work at a coffee shop too! Would you maybe wanna hang out there sometime?" He says to me. "Oh sure that'd be nice." I smile. Wait, shit, did he just ask me on a date? No no no no, he didn't. That's dumb. Why would he do that. His smile is so damn cute, we gotta get back to the classroom soon before he gets suspicious of me...No, actually, I wanna spend more time with him. Yeah.

"Do you wanna maybe just hang out around campus and head back in the last 5 minutes to get our stuff? I really don't wanna be in her class anymore." "Sure, but it's the first day and you already hate most of the teachers?" He chuckles. "Heh, everyone at this school thinks I just about hate everyone." I smile. "Well, do you hate me?" He smiles at me, joking. "Oh! No no no! I didn't mean it like that I said just about!" I laugh as he does too. At this point, we were two dumbasses laughing in the hallways, hoping some teacher won't come out and yell at us. It seems as if this may not be as shitty as a day as I thought.

785 words! Yay X)! I'm actually really excited about writing this 💖💖💖💖