*+Chapter 12+*

Tweek's POV: 

I wake up and flutter my eyes. Is that? Oh no. I smell smoke and see flames spread all throughout the room. I jolt out of bed, panicking. "I-I-Uh! W-Wh-What do I d-d-d-do?" I say, quietly, shaking like crazy. This can't be happening! No! Please no! "Mom?!" I scream. "Dad?! Are you there?! Please!" I shout at the top of my lungs. "Please... Don't leave me...!" I say, trying to cover my mouth and nose from smelling the fire.

Craig's POV:

Its 9:45 PM and I'm in the living room playing on my phone and my mom turns on the news. I look up with bored eyes as they immediately widen and my jaw drops. 

News Reporter:

Hello, we are now at the scene where it seems that the Tweak family's house is on fire. We still don't have any news on how it started but we will keep you informed soon.

I stare at the TV screen in total shock. I think I'm gonna cry. My eyes tear up and I grab my jacket and run out of the front door as my mom tries to stop me. "Craig! It's not safe! Come back here right now!" She shouts, but I didn't let it stop me. I run up to the house and see about 15 firefighters and a police car. "Sir, please! I have to get in there!" I beg the firefighter. "No. You'll kill yourself. We're trying our best to get everyone out as safe as possible." I nod and stare at the house, covering my mouth with my jacket and sobbing. Please be okay, Tweek.

Tweek's POV:

I try to get to the door but a big piece of wood falls on my foot. "Ow..." Please. I want to be okay. Please don't let this be it. I can't let this happen. I try to get up but it's no use. "Ugh!!" I groan, in the pain and start to pass out. 

Craig's POV: 

I stare at the burned down building when they soon carry Tweek out of the house and I follow them. They put him on a bed inside the ambulance. "Wait! Can I please ride with him? I'm his boyfriend." I ask them. "Of course." A paramedic says, opening the door for me. I sit down next to him on his left and grab his hand. He's breathing heavily and quickly. He has a ton of burn marks on his left arm and his right leg looks like it could be broken. I open my phone and see 56 text messages and 16 missed calls from Token, Clyde, and Jimmy. 

Clyde: DUDE IS TWEEK OKAY?

Token: Yeah, Craig are you with him?!

Jimmy: What's going on right now?!?!

Craig: I'm in the ambulance with him right now. He's passed out and we're on our way to the hospital. 

Token: Okay, make sure that he's okay!

Clyde: And text us when he wakes up! Please!

Jimmy: Yes, please do!

Craig: Ok.

 I swear to god if this is who I think did this...We reach the hospital and the doctors tell me to wait in the waiting room. I sit down, shaking like a leaf. I see Token, Clyde, and Jimmy run in. "I-I-I-Is he o-o-okay?!" Jimmy asks, panicking. "I...I was with him in the ambulance and he-he-he was breathing heavily and quickly, hyperventilating and-and I-I just..!" I stutter, my voice cracking and bursting into tears and Token hugs me. "I don't know what I would do without him! I just...I just want him to be okay..." I say, crying into Token's shoulder. 

2 hours pass and we continue to sit in the waiting room. "Craig, w-w-we have to go...It's b-b-b-been 2 hours..." Jimmy says looking at me concerned. "No, I'm staying until he wakes up," I say, softly, wiping my tears. Another hour passes and I have my head down, hugging my knees and look up and see Tweek walking carefully into the waiting room. He's shaking like crazy and twitching. He has bandages wrapped all around his legs and his arms. I run up to him and carefully hug him, crying. "Oh my god, I'm so glad that you're okay! I-I just...I miss you so much...!" I smile at him, tears in my eyes. "I'm glad to see you too...Um, C-Craig can we go home? I j-just, I need to calm down. I'm r-r-really scared." He stutters with a weak, fake smile. "Oh yeah, of course." I wrap my hand around his shoulder. We take Token's car because I want to get him to my house as soon as possible. He doesn't have much of a home anymore, so I'm assuming he'll be staying at my house. We finally arrive at my house and I walk Tweek in as Token drives away. I help him up the stairs, going one step at a time, and sit him down on my bed. A few moments of silence go by as Tweek cries, while in a sitting position, his hands on his knees. "Do...Do you maybe wanna talk about it...?" I ask, looking at him. He shakes his head no, and I pull him into a hug. "Craig......um...C-Can I stay here...?" He asks. "Of course." I respond as Tweek falls asleep. I check my phone and watch the news. Holy shit. 

News Reporter: 

It has been confirmed that Richard Tweak has been confirmed dead and Mary Tweak is currently hospitalized. 

I look over at Tweek. Holy shit, he's gonna be broken when he finds this out. I lay down next to him, and play with his hair and eventually fall asleep.

924 words :/ I felt so bad writing this chapter im- akaksajyeubswjnidnj anyway, I decided to name Ms. Tweak Mary Tweek bc it doesn't really reveal it in the show so yee.