{4}

The next morning Heaven had woken up, she laid in bed thinking about the night she had with Oscar. She couldn't help but smile. Suddenly she was thrown from her thoughts by her phone ringing, she reached over pulling it off the small brown nightstand. When she lifted her phone it read Harry, the ex boyfriend. Suddenly these emotions hit her in the chest, she thought about the night she had told him she was going to leave.

They had gotten into a huge fight, he made her decide. School or him and clearly she chose school, nothing was going to stop her from pursuing her career. Once the phone stopped ringing she was thrown out of her thoughts, she placed the phone back. She removed her blankets, then sat up in bed. She placed on her slippers, then started making her way towards the bathroom.

When Heaven was done in the bathroom, she headed downstairs. She wasn't paying attention because she had assumed everyone was gone. Until Jamal spun around in lazy boy chair, she was startled. "What the hell is your problem?" she frowned.

"Where were you? Hmm?" Jamal asked. "You didn't get in until two in the morning, tell me where you were" he shouted a little.

"First of all, inside voices Jamal" she nodded. She headed towards the kitchen to get some breakfast. "I was with Oscar" she simply answered.

Jamal busted inside the kitchen, he shook his head. "I'm telling you girl, don't get close to him" he said. "He's in a gang, Santos" Jamal added. "That man is poison, he'll end up getting you killed and everyone you love" he took some juice out. He soon heard his phone ring, it was Ruby. The two were suppose to meet up in a few minutes.

"We're just friends, besides I'm not looking for a relationship. Focusing on my studies" Heaven sounded annoyed. "Plus I would never date a gang leader or gang related person" she said. She placed the fruit in a bowl, then went over taking a seat on the island.

"Say whatever you want, Oscar has his ways" Jamal said. He grabbed a backpack and shovel which caused Heaven to look at him weirdly. "Don't ask" he walked away and out the door.

She groaned in annoyance, it wasn't even pass ten and Jamal had gotten on her nerves.

After a while Heaven was done eating, having a shower and dressed. She walked downstairs with her books in hand, she soon walked out the door. Once she was outside, she was met by Oscar. She sighed as she shook her head, she didn't understand why he was coming around. "Didn't expect to see you" she said.

"Well, I thought I'd give you a ride to school before I handle some business" Oscar said. "I mean if you don't want to then that's fine" he added. He shrugged then got off his car, he got inside. A small smirk came to his face once he looked in the rearview mirror, he spotted her coming towards the car.

Once she got inside, she looked at Oscar. "What's your deal?" she asked. "You don't even know me, you're offering me a ride to school. You were there when it was over, I don't understand" she adds.

"You don't need to understand" Oscar started up his car. "You should be lucky because most people that I come across don't have it so lucky" he began to drive. The reason Oscar was being nice, is because he wanted to claim her before anyone else tried to but he'd never let anyone know his true emotions. Even though he had just met her, the minute he laid eyes on her something changed. It bothered him because he never felt this way before, he didn't think it was normal. I mean he had been around the block a few times but nothing like this.

Heaven nodded her head, she looked over at him. His hands was gripping the steering wheel. "Are you alright?" she sounded concerned.

His grip loosened up, he glanced over at her. He turned his head back towards the road. "Yeah" he simply replied.

After a while he pulled up to her school, he looked over at her. "I'll be here when it's time" he said.

"Oh okay" Heaven climbed out the car. She closed the door, she was going to turn around say something but Oscar had fled. "Well then" she muttered.

She felt a tap on her shoulder, it was one of her friends she met yesterday during school. "Hey Tony" she gave him a smile.

"Hey Hev" Tony smiled. The two walked inside the school together, what Heaven didn't know was that Tony is apart of the Prophet$.