{12}

A week had gone by, Heaven still hadn't seen or heard any sign that Oscar was alive. She had went around asking the members but they hadn't heard from him either. Today she was lying in bed, wrapped around his blankets. The familiar smell hit her nose, her eyes swelled up with tears. "Oscar..." she muttered. She closed her eyes, she could see him vividly. His gold chain, diamond earring, those beige shorts and black tank top. His smile, oh how she missed those dimples. She was thrown from thought by a knock, she looked up seeing Cesar come inside.

"Heaven..." he trailed off. "I got you some breakfast, you haven't eaten in a few days and you need to" Cesar said.

She just looked at Cesar, not saying a word to him. She just laid back down covering up her head, it caused him to sigh. "Well, it's here if you need it" Cesar said. With that he walked out the door, he made his way outside.

"What do you need me for?" Monse asked.

"I need you to watch Heaven, she's not in her right mind" Cesar said. "She thinks Oscar is dead" he added with a sigh.

"Then why don't you tell her that he's alive" Monse said. "I think she has a right to know, instead you and Spooky are hiding it. Why?" she sounded annoyed.

"Oscar doesn't want her to know yet, it's for her own safety" Cesar looked around. "It's best if she thinks he's dead at least until the Prophet$ get taken down" he said.

"This is a bad idea" Monse said. "But whatever, I'll be here until you get back" she added.

Cesar leaned up giving her a kiss, he smiled at her. "Thank you" he said. Soon a car pulled up, he walked away going towards the car. He climbed inside, he looked over nodding at the homie.

Monse walked inside the house, she spotted Heaven coming out the room. She had on Oscar's shirt and sweatpants, also a blanket around her body. "Hey" Monse said.

Heaven looked over at her, she rolled her eyes annoyed. She went and sat down on the sofa, the reason she did this because she thought Oscar would walk through the door at any moment.

Monse made her way over to Heaven, she sat down next to her. "Oscar will be fine" she said. "He's a tough cholo..." she stopped because she didn't know what else to say.

"No, he's dead and I have to accept that" she looked over at Monse. Tears threatened her eyes once again, she immediately wiped them away before they fell.

"I just know he's alive so stop worrying" Monse nodded.

Heaven frowned slightly, seemed like Monse was hiding something. The girl wasn't dumb, she knew Monse was implying something. "What is it?" she asked. "Is he alive? Do you know where he is?" Heaven asked. "Don't lie to me Monse" she looked at the girl with hopeful eyes.

Monse remained silent but her eyes told it all, she looked down at the floor. She knew Cesar would be angry with her but there was nothing she could do now. She pulled her phone out, she pulled up Cesar's number.

~We have a problem~

After the text was sent, she didn't looked at the girl because she could feel Heaven's eyes on her. "I'm hungry, I wonder if there's any food" she got up making her way to the fridge.

"Monse..." she started to speak but the door came open. When she looked over to see Cesar, she got up and went over to him. "Take me to him" she said.

He looked over at Monse, who was just as chewed out as him. He turned his attention back towards Heaven. "I don't know...…" he began to say but she cut him off.

"I don't want to hear it" she shoved him in the chest. "Take me to him now" she said.

Cesar sighed and nodded his head, he made his way out the door. Monse was following behind them, she knew this was a horrible idea. Cesar walked to the car, where one of his homies were waiting. He leaned the seat up so Monse and Heaven could get inside. Once they did, he climbed in and sat back. He knew Oscar was going to be pissed but there was nothing he could do.

They soon pulled up to the brick house, the front lawn was nicely done. A fence was around it, there was an elderly woman out front in a rocking chair. Two cars were in the driveway, when the car stopped Cesar got out. The home is owned by Lil Smoke's grandma.

Once you and Monse were out, Cesar turned towards you. "Stay here" he sighed then walked away.

She stood there, heart racing she knew he was just a few feet away from her. When the door finally opened, her eyes landed on him. All these mixed emotions came rushing at her, tears came to her eyes again.

He stood there fists clenched, he wanted to kick Cesar's ass for bringing her here. His eyebrow raised slightly, he cleared his throat then stepped off the porch. He started to make his way towards her, he loved her but he couldn't be with her. What he was about to say, was going to kill him inside. "You need to leave" he sounded harsh.

"Oscar..." she looked down, she began to cry. "Don't do this to me, I thought you were dead. Do you know how that made me feel?" she looked up at him this times. She couldn't hold it back anymore, she began to cry.

"Because I didn't want to be with you anymore" his jaw clenched, his nose was flared. He looked her dead in the face, no type of expression. "I don't love you" he said. His heart was breaking with each word, he wanted to hold her and let her know it was going to be okay.

"I don't believe you" she stepped forward but he moved back. It caused her to cry even harder, she couldn't understand why he was doing this.

"Believe it" he growled. "You were just a fuck now I'm done with you" Oscar said harshly.

Something in her snapped, she shoved him in the chest. "I fucking hate you!" she yelled through sobs. "You're a piece of shit" she was going to hit him in the chest again but he caught her hands. "Let go of me" she tried to free herself but his grip was too strong.

He looked at her, he wanted to wipe those tears away but couldn't risk it. He let go of her  which caused her to stumble back, nearly falling. "Go! no quiero volver a verte nunca más" he spoke.

She looked at everyone, they weren't her friends just liars. "I wish I never met you" she spat the words out. She then a walked away, she was going to get her clothes from Oscar's place then head back to Jamal's.

"Heaven! Least let me give you a ride home!" Cesar called out but she didn't care, she gave him the finger. He glanced over at his brother.

"Think she'll forgive me when this is over?" Oscar asked.

Cesar shrugged, he had no idea because what Oscar said was harsh. "I doubt it" he said.

Oscar nodded, he watched as she disappeared. He thought she would be safe because nothing happened around this side of the hood and besides their house wasn't that far. Little did he know Prophet$ were lurking.