Prologue

Batman and Robin were on top of the Waynetech building in the middle of the city. The night was unusually silent and neither Batman or Robin trusted the silence. Agent A had suggested they'd come home early and Batman was considering they'd do so, as something weird happened.

The street lights were getting darker, some turned completely off. The cemetery close to the City centre was especially effected by this, and it soon became the darkest place Batman and Robin could see from the Waynetech building.

"Robin, let's get a closer look. I want to see what's going on down there. ", Batman ordered an they both went on their way.

The strange things didn't stop there: all of a sudden, there where particles of light floating around, forming a big, bright ball of light. Just before the dynamic duo arrived in the centre of the cemetery, the ball of Light exploded, revealing the corpse of a young boy. Or at least, the boy looked like a corpse, when in reality he was struggling to stay alive. Of course Batman immediately called an Ambulance, which would take care of the young Boy.

The press was initially very interested in this case. Enough weird things happen in Gotham however, so after a few months, three to be exact, the only the Wayne Family and the Police remained interested.

The Wayne family offered to take him in, only if he wanted of course. The forster system was so overloaded that a boy without a clear family situation would be very likely to go to Juvie. Bruce Wayne didn't want an innocent teen to go to Juvie, so he told the police that if the boy would be sent to juvie instead if a forster family, the Wayne family would be his forster family.

The Police tried to find out who the boy was, but his fingerprints were in no database they had access to. They also had to get his or his legal guardian's consent to take a DNA sample and with nobody legally able to give that consent this route also wasn't any good.

The boy was in a coma and although he was getting better, the doctors still didn't know what exactly was wrong with him. To them it looked like he was knocked out from exhaustion, however he showed no signs of activity that could cause this level of exhaustion.

After two additional months, the few people still interested in the case stated to wonder if the boy would ever wake up. They weren't even sure how he got to Gotham. The widest spread theory was, that he was unlucky enough to be close to a battle Zatanna was fighting and he somehow got caught up in the magic. Others believed he was a metahuman who just developed his powers and went fully overboard on the first try.

They soon would be able to ask the boy himself, because after 5 long months in a coma, the boy finally woke up.

________

Surprise! I wasn't sure what to make of this fic after I published the last chapter so here I am re-writing it lol

I do really need a beta reader so if you're interested DM me on here

The updates will be irregular but they will happen so enjoy