Chapter 13 - Babies hurt with Arnav!

"Amma who blought teddy beals fol ush?" Avish asked standing on the bed with the teddy bear on his hand.

"Your Papa!" Khushi replied brushing her hair.

Avish smiled staring at his teddy bear.

Khushi watched her son's happy look from the mirror and smiled too.

************************************************************************

Arnav was taking care of his plants when suddenly someone pecked his cheek. He touched his cheek with his fingers, then looked at his left side and found his princess standing there with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Good morning Baby.." he smiled and lifted her, making her sit on his lap.

"Good molning Papa.." Aashi replied, "I love the teddy beal you blought fol me.. thank you sho much!" she rested her head on his chest.

Arnav caressed her hair, "You're welcome baby.. Feeling better now?"

Aashi nodded her head, "Papa.. I will missh NK daddy sho much.. I don't know why he left ush like that.."

"I will miss him too.. but we can't stop him from doing what he wants, right? Just imagine if someone stops you from eating jalebis.. Would you stop eating?" he asked.

"No.. No.. No.. I will nevel shtop to eat my jalebis at all.." Aashi shook her head in no with horrified look.

Arnav laughed at her expression. Just like Mini Khushi!

************************************************************************

Arnav and Aashi came downstairs to the dining hall. Mami's mood changed, she gulped in fear and sat properly.

Arnav sat on his chair and made Aashi sit on his lap.

"You liked your teddy bear?" Arnav asked to Avish.

"Yes.. but you could have blought a cal (car) toy fol me.." Avish said pouting.

"Avi.." Khushi gave him a stern look.

Avish winked at her gesturing that he's just kidding. Khushi shook her head smiling.

"I will buy it for you next year!" Arnav said.

"Next year?" Avish's eyes went wide.

Arnav pulled his cheek, "It's not only you that can joke! Don't forget I'm your father Avish!"

Avish pouted rubbing his cheek as he stare with complaining look at his mother.

Khushi giggled and shrugged whispering to him, "That's between ASR and his mini ASR!"

"Ammaaaa.." Avish whined burying his face on her belly. Khushi wrapped her arms around him smiling, she looked at Arnav, "Don't trouble my son ok Mr. Raizada!"

Arnav smirked.

"But Amma.. Avi shtalted filsht!" Aashi said, leaning her back on Arnav's chest and crossed her arms. Arnav placed a kiss on her hair, smiling.

"Aashi you ale my shistel (sister).." Avish frowned at her.

"Don't scale me with this angly face of youls.. Papa ish hele now.. He will shave me flom you.." Aashi pouted.

"Meli shakal hi aisi hai (My face is like this)" Avish replied.

Arnav looked at Anjali astonished. Anjali giggled at him, nodding her head as she whispered pointing to Arnav with her index finger, "Bilkul tumhare tarah (Just like you)"