Part 8

The next morning I woke up to boy's laughter. I opened my eyes, Oh my god, Benny's arm was wrapped around me and my head was on his chest. Benny started to wake up and I quickly sat up. Benny looked at me, "What is so funny?" he asked. "You had your arm wrapped around y/n," Timmy said. "Around y/n!" repeated Tommy. Benny sat up blushing but then smirked, "And?" he said. I looked at him and smiled. "Huh?" the boys said confused. Benny looked at them, "What does it have to do with you guys?" he said smirking. I looked at him and laughed inside my head. All the boys walked away confused and Benny looked at me, "This must explain why I slept so well last night." he said and winked. I got up and blushed, "Maybe." I said and rolled up my sleeping bag. I then put my hair up and grabbed my shoes. I can't believe that just happened.

We left the treehouse and decided to continue playing our neverending game. "We should get something to eat," Ham said. "What about the game?" Benny asked. I rolled my eyes, Benny and baseball. "Well, we need to eat, man," Denunez said annoyed. "Whatever man. Get some money guys," They ran inside the treehouse and got a whole bunch of money. "Let's go to the diner." Squints said. Everyone agreed and we all headed there.

Things were different between Benny and I. First of all, everyone was making fun of us. Secondly, there was a different mood between us ever since that morning. We got to the diner and sat down in a big booth. I sat next to Benny and of course that was such a big deal. We all ordered our food and dug in. Last night we didn't have a real dinner. It was just one or two smores. The whole time I was eating everyone was saying Benny was flirting with me. He is just joking around though, right?