(4)

3rd person's pov

Rrrrrrriiinnnggg

Jungkook woke up because of his stupid alarm on the phone. He was really tired and wanted to sleep some more but he saw thr time and he needed to get ready for School. He sigh and decided to got up and prepare hisself. His class started around 8am he was glad it didn't started too early.

As he was done fixing hisself he went to the kitchen and eat some cereal for breakfast. While doing that he got his phone and was surprise he had some messages.

V:
Really? You would have to work that late?

Isn't that a Dangerous Time?

Hey! What kind of Work do work in?

Hello?

Are you still there?

Hey Answer me!

Wait didn't you say your 18?

And your working this late.

Let me know what kind of work do you work into.

Hello?

Kookie~

Kookie

Kookie

Kookie

V is Texting you

Kookie

Kookie

(Received 9pm yesterday)

Jungkook sigh tiredly.

Jungkook:

Not telling you.

Jungkook waited a few minutes for a respond but he didn't received any. So he shrug it and put his phone on the pocket and get ready to go his school.

As he got there he quickly sit on his favorite spot which was on the back so no one would notice them. His Classmates were happily talking with each other while his reviewing his past Photo that he shot with this couple of days.

They still beautiful and great shots but no one notice them since he was always afraid to show his art towards the others. He was afraid to get judge and hears those hurtful comment. He knows that his photos aren't as great as the others photographers but this is the only thing he is good at.

Capturing every moment of a certain things or a certain individual.

Many minutes later his Class started and he was just there and listen to whatever his instructor said.

S

K

I

P

Currently Jungkook was hiding on the School Clinic because some Bullies where trying to get him. He hide under the bed as he hug himself.

"Tsk, That stupid bunny escape again" One of them said.

"For a bunny he sure acts like a Flea." One of them said.

Suddenly they heard the door open and saw Miss Yoon the School nurse was there.

"What are you guys doing here?" Miss Yoon asked confusedly.

"Nothing." Those guys said and existed the School Clinic.

Jungkook sigh in relief. He was glad that he wasn't gonna be a puncjing bag for today or he will be in great trouble. The impact of what they did to him yesterday is still there, and he can feel the slight sting from time to time from his injuries yesterday.

Jungkook then decided to crawl away from his hiding place and stand up. He then undo the Curtains and Miss Yoon was surprised to see Jungkook.

"Oh? Your here again. Anything wrong?" Miss Yoon asked.

"Nothing. Just felt a bit dizzy." Jungkook said.

Miss Yoon Nod. But she stop as she realize something.

"Are those guys earlier where chasing you?" Miss Yoon asked coldy.

Jungkook pretend that he doesn't know what Miss Yoon was talking about but, Miss Yoon glare at him to tell the truth.

Jungkook sigh and nod.

"Kookie, You can't live like this all the time. If you won't speak this out those bastards won't learn." Miss Yoon said.

"But I don't know where to speak up. If I go to higher ups of this schools, It won't do good because Its their own kids who start the stupid bullying afterall." Jungkook said and look down sadly.

"I'll be fine as long as I can avoid them." Jungkook said.

"No you' ll not gonna be fine. I'm gonns tell thr Principal about your condition Jungkook." Miss Yoon said.

Jungkook was surprised but then he went near Miss Yoon. "Don't! pls, Don't I beg you Miss Yoon don't. I promise That I'll be okay. Pls..." Jungkook said and beg.

Miss Yoon look at Jungkook in pity and sympathy. "Fine, But if this goes severe then I'm sorry I need to tell the higher ups." Miss Yoon said.

Jungkook gave his famous Bunby Smile. "Oh, Thank you very much Miss Yoon." Jungkook said.

"Hm, You could hide here whenever you want." Miss Yoon said and went back to her work at the Computer.

"Thank you Miss Yoon." Jungkook said and went to the hospital bed and take a rest there.

Its just Jungkook doesn't want to tell thr hugher up, but he was scared. He was scared that if he do, he will get more beatings worst than before. Maybe he would suffer more worst if he did.

Jungkook just shook his head and close his eyes. He was lack of sleep this day because of his late night work.

An hour later Jungkook was a woke up by Miss Yoon saying he needed to get yo Class. Jungkook nod at Miss yoon and say thanks before he went on with his next class.

S

K

I

P

Around 5:30 pm, his class ended and he quickly went to his home. Do some assignments if he had one and get ready to work.

As he went there it was busy as usual. First he wad just in the Kitchen and waited for Jackson to call him if all the Guest of the Club were gone and it was left to him to clean the Club again.

With him being busy he didn't notice that his Phone keep ringing.

_____________________________________

Thanks For reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊

___ ___
👁️ 👁️
👃🏻
👄

It Started In A Wrong Sent ^-^ TaekookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara