(27)

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook woke up feeling his head was hit by an anvil again. It felt heavy, and the moment he open his eyes everything is spinning. So he held his head and felt a towel was place on it. He got the towel and decided to sat up while groaning in pain.

He cough a little bit before opening his eyes. He look around and saw he was in his room. He groan again and decided to got out of the bed and maybe take some pain killers. He walk sluggishly towards the door and open it, walking towards the kitchen.

But he nearly fall over and met up the floor if isn't someone who catch his body. He look up and was surprised to see his Idol was the one who was holding him.

"Must be the fever." Jungkook thought, but the memories of last night come flooding to him, it gave him a headache and he groan in pain.

"Maybe you should go back to bed." Taehyung said.

Jungkook nod. But he doesn't have any strength to even stand up anymore.

So Taehyung had no choice but to carry Jungkook back to the bed. Jungkook hide his face in Taehyung's chest because his embarrassed and h3 murmur a

" Sorry. "

"Its okay. You just lay here and rest. Jin-hyung will come back with your soup." Taehyung said and Jungkook cough a bit.

Jungkook then grab Taehyung's sleeve. Jungkook sat up and look at Taehyung.

"I'm sorry, If I got sick in our second day of meeting." Jungkook said.

"Don't worry, I'm sorry I got you sick in the first day of our meeting. I should've just agree the moment you wanted to chicken out for our meeting." Taehyung said and look down.

"No, I'm happy that I finally met V.....its just, I didn't expect it to be my one and only Idol." Jungkook said and cough again.

"Your idol?" Taehyung said and Jungkook nod.

"The one I keep talking in my text. Its you." Jungkook said and Taehyung blush.

"Ah... Eh... I see...." Taehyung said.

"Did you catch my Fever? Your face is red." Jungkook said.

"No, Don't worry. I don't get sick easily." Taehyung said.

"Okay." Jungkook said.

Suddenly Jin walk inside with a tray of food.

"How are you feeling Jungkook?" Jin asked.

"I'm fine. Just I'm tired and felt a little bit Hazy." Jungkook said.

"I'd already texted Beakyun to come here to check on you and his on his way with Joonie, so while at it. Let Taehyung feed you." Jin said.

"Me?" Taehyung was surprised with that.

"Yes You, Didn't I told you to take responsibility for your action? Your the reason why Jungkook got sick in the first place." Jin said.

"No! He wasn't!" Jungkook argue but he cough after.

"Fine, I'll take this responsibility." Taehyung said.

"Good, I'll be in the Kitchen if you need me and Jimin is right behind you." Jin said as he existed the Room.

"Sorry, For troubling you." Jungkook said.

"No its okay. He is right though, I should take the responsibility." Taehyung said.

"Woah, I'm surprised you know what responsibility means." Jimin said.