(13)

Jungkook pov

I did work that night after V and I texted. I felt a bit happy at least since I made a friend. I know it's just through text but I felt relieve somehow. But I'm quite a bit disappointed when Jin Hyung didn't came to the club that night. I want to see him and somehow wanted to talk more, but I guess there is always next time. It's not like he was obligated to come to his Club everyday. He had a life with his boyfriend anyway.

Jackson Hyung seems to be Generous and treat me kinda nice. But still he had this Cold expression when he talks to me but I think that's what he is. He actually gave me 3 breaks 30 minutes each in my Shift though he didn't help clean up the place and quickly go home. It's fine anyways.

After that I went home.

Now I wake in time for my class and I saw V's last message yesterday night.

It bring a small curved to my lips.

Jungkook:
Then good For you ☺️

I decided to reply to his message, I lock my phone and then walk to school and attend my morning classes.

During my lesson I'm surprised that it's almost time for our Mid term exams and yet I still didn't study. I wonder why do we need to have a written exams when the essence of "photography" is capturing pictures. Well written exams are the test of what did you learn during this term. I still have a project to submit after the exam and finally its already break. Then as time pass by I'll enroll again for the second semester.

Sigh, School is really tiring.

As usual I skip lunch and sleep at the clinic and make sure to avoid all those bullies so that I won't be someone's punching bag. Miss Yon was okay with it since she knows I have an illness. Hah! It's good reason to sleep in school clinic instead of the roof hehehe.

After some sleep, I attend my remaining classes and before I went home I'd went to the library and borrow some books for me to study for the test. I can't possibly failed or my scholarship will say bye bye.

After I borrow 3 books in total, I went straight home and start to prepare myself to get to work. I check my phone first and saw tons of messages from one certain annoying V.

Ah~ I forget to check my phone this day anyway.

V:
Good Morning ☺️
More than Good noon since its almost 12 pm.

Hey are you there?

Are you offline or something?

Kookie?

Are you ignoring me again?

I'm going to spam your phone again.

Let's see

How should I spam your phone this time?

I know

I

W

I

L

L

D

O

T

H