[18]

Jungkook POV

History would repeat itself? What does that even mean? Just as these questions were about to leave my mouth someone walked in.

"Get to sleep kids, your flight is at the crack of dawn and you don't wanna be missing it," Hoseok hyung said, walking out after finishing his words. Byeol quickly ran out the room, very obviously avoiding me.

"I really didn't mean it," I ruffled my own hair in annoyance of my stupid mouth, spouting things that differed from what was inside my head.

I headed up to the planning room one last time before going to bed. In the north we wouldn't be able to contact the south at all, so any questions I had would need to happen now. I walked in to see Taehyung hyung sitting alone, thinking deeply about something while staring at his laptop.

"What's wrong?" I asked, taking steps towards him.

"The CCTV footage from the CIS," he muttered.

"What about it?" I questioned.

"Something seems fishy. Byeol sure did hack into all the cameras, but the all the footage before yesterday is deleted, it's as if they knew we would be able to hack into it," he spoke.

"What are you trying to say?" I raised my eyebrow.

"What if this was planned?"

Byeol POV - next morning

"WAKE UP BYEOL!"

I jolted awake from bed to see a half awake Jungkook standing by my bed.

"We need to leave in an hour or we'll miss the train!" He screamed, throwing clothes in my face. I quickly went to wash my face before changing into this:

I ran out to see Jungkook already done with his makeup, a wow almost escaped my mouth but I held it in

I ran out to see Jungkook already done with his makeup, a wow almost escaped my mouth but I held it in. The makeup artists had given him hazel contacts, which popped even more due to his hair colour.

The girls came to me, quickly dabbing all sorts of beauty sponges on my face. They pulled out coloured contacts and tried to place them in my eyes but I couldn't stop blinking.