Chapter 29

Hello angels! How are you all doing? I hope you are not bored too much. Try keeping yourself busy! I literally deep cleaned my whole room... It's boredom guys... Enjoy reading this chapter!❤️ 
_________________________________

MATTHEW'S POV

"Come on get yourself together." Dominic said as he opened the curtains. I groaned when the light was shining on my face. I didn't wanted to get up. I wanted to lay down in my bed for the rest of my life. 

The day when Esther came walking by as if everything was okay. No wonder Aurora ran away and didn't wanted to speak to me. I knew I should have told her about her, about the fact that we were still undergoing a divorce... I just didn't knew how she would react.

I was afraid of her reaction. I was afraid that I was going to lose her but I guess I already did. I lost her now and I would never get her back. 

I tried messaging her, calling her. God, I even went to Katherine's apartment but she wouldn't let me see her. Aurora wouldn't want to speak to me. She was done with me. All of this was a piercing pain to my chest... I lost someone that I knew I could have for forever.

How forever means a lifetime for a human being. That's what I could have with her but I ruined all of it. I have nothing else. There is no meaning to other things. 

"Come on, Matt!" Dominic shouted at me. I sighed and looked at him. Dominic was here with me ever since that day. He knew it would hit me hard but I guess he didn't realise it would kill me this much as it did. 

After that day, I contacted my lawyer and filed a report against Esther. It was the only way for her to sign the divorce papers and luckily she did. We were officially divorced and I had nothing to do with her anymore. I just wish I had done that before so Aurora would never meet the day she did... 

I just couldn't imagine how she was feeling or what she was thinking. I begged to god for him to let her speak to me, to somehow change her mind so she would allow me to explain myself and to tell her how sorry I was for not saying anything to her...

"Matt, I swear to god, I will punch you out of bed if I have to." Dominic said and I could hear the frustration from his voice and I sighed all over again. 

"I don't want to get out of bed." I said as I sat up in my bed. My head started to feel dizzy and the same headache of yesterday came back. I groaned softly as I held my head with one of my hands.

"Yeah, mate. That's what you get when you drink a whole bottle of vodka alone." He said as if he was amused that it was hurting me. I shrugged my shoulders to show him that I didn't  care about it. 

"Matt... you behaving like this won't change anything... It won't." Dominic said as he sat down next to me in bed. I looked at him and nodded my head out of understanding.

"I know that." I said. I knew that it wouldn't change anything. I took a deep breathe and looked outside. I haven't been outside for days now. I honestly felt like an animal. 

"Kat spoke to me and she told me that Aurora is not in a good shape either." Dominic said softly as he looked at me. My eyes widened softly and worry overwhelmed me.

"What? What happened to her?" I asked quickly and I stared into Dominic's eyes. 

"She is fine. She is not drunk the whole day but she is a emotional mess, Matt." He said and guilt overwhelmed me. This was all because of me in the first place. The fact that she was feeling this way was my fault... 

"I have to see her." I said as I stood up and Dominic looked up so he could look at me. I could see the confusion in his eyes but somehow I could see a part of him being relieved that I wanted to do something else than just drinking. 

"Not now... She is at a interview." He said and in a rush I remembered that she had a interview today. How could I have forgotten that? 

"I will go to the hospital. It's not far from here." I said and I started walking. Dominic quickly pulled my by my arm and looked at me.

"First shower, you look and smell like alcohol. I will clean your room and the living room." He said as he looked at me. I smiled softly.

"I look like alcohol?" I asked and Dominic rolled his eyes.

"You know what I mean, drunk." He said and I laughed softly. This was the first time after that day that I could finally laugh and smile. 

"Dominic?" I asked and he looked at me.

"What?" He asked.

"Thank you..." I said softly and he chuckled.

"Anytime, bro." He said with a smile. I hugged him and I could feel him rest it. God, I actually smelled so bad.

"Please go have a shower. I can't imagine how Aurora would react if she would see you like this." Dominic said and I chuckled softly.

"Alright, I am going." I said as I walked towards the bathroom. That's when I remembered the first morning I had with Aurora. I kissed her... held her... We were together and I couldn't even describe how happy I felt... 

She made me whole... 

I just hoped that her interview was going well and that she would actually listen to me this time... I truly hoped she would because I don't know how I would be if she would never forgive me...