Epilogue

Hello everyone! Today this the last of Wrong Number 😭! This is an epilogue and I hope that all of you will enjoy it! At the end there will be a writer's note!
________________________________

"Matthew!" I shouted when I saw the kitchen. There was food everywhere. There was a broken egg shelf on the ground. Spilled coffee on the counter and not to mention the dirty dishes that god knows how long they have been laying down there.

"I am going to murder you." I said underneath my breath when I picked the egg shelf up and tossed it in the bin. I was gone for one night because of a full shift and this is what he has done to the apartment.

I sighed and started picking up the food. What the hell was he doing or thinking? I put some of the left overs in the fridge. Matthew's dinner was set for him for this entire week. The other foods that seemed like it had gone rotten, I put in the fridge. I started cleaning the table and then faced myself towards the dirty dishes.

I started washing the dishes and when I was finally done, the kitchen looked again new and clean. I walked towards our bedroom and saw that Matthew was still asleep despite the fact of me shouting at him. I looked at him and sighed as I smiled.

His hair was messy and he looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. His chest was going up and down slightly and he was snoring softly. I felt like I was falling in love with him all over again. Each day felt like that. It felt like our love was never ending.

It has been more than a year since Matthew and I got together after the incident with Esther. We started living together and I was working as a paramedic in New York. Matthew would travel sometimes to attend conventions and sometimes I would go with him. It was honestly a whole entire experience seeing his fans physically.

I knew that Matthew was tired. He had been for a long time. After the convention was over, he would mostly go into acting again which he had done for the last season for Shadowhunters. He was upset about it and I could tell. I walked over to his bed side and bent over him so I could give him a kiss. When I gave him a soft kiss on his cheek, I smiled.

"I love you..." I whispered so I wouldn't wake him up. I swallowed when I felt sick. I quickly stood right up which made me feel even more sick. I quickly walked over to the bathroom and kneeled down in front of the toilet seat.

I had been feeling sick like this for a long time and I didn't know what it was. Matthew had no idea about this because it would mostly happen in the morning or when I was at work. I didn't wanted to mention it to him because he would have been worried about me and he had already so much to do.

I was hit with feeling sick all over again and felt the vomit rise up in my throat. I choked and started to vomit. It wasn't much because I didn't had something to eat so it was more water. I sighed when the feeling of it was gone. I stood up and washed my mouth so the disgusting taste of vomit would leave my mouth.

I know that morning sickness meant that I could be pregnant.

"Aurora?" I heard Matthew ask. I widened my eyes and quickly flushed the toilet so he wouldn't see that I had vomited.

"Yes?" I asked as I saw him walking inside the bathroom. His eyes were puffy and I could see the confusion on his face. He walked towards me and leaned over to give me a kiss but I quickly moved my head.

I do not want him to taste my vomit.

Matthew frowned and looked at me.

"Is this about the kitchen?" He asked and I shook my head as I smiled. I moved his hair slightly away from his forehead.

"No, my love." I said as I looked at him. He smiled and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Where you sick?" He asked as he looked at me and I looked at him. I didn't wanted to tell him but I didn't wanted to lie to him too.