━1.5

Aria walked alongside Jeno through the crowded hallway on the Wednesday afternoon, engaging in a deep conversation as to who Iseul loves more- let's just say they weren't backing down

Her gaze drifted over to the group of Demon's leaning against the lockers a few metres away and she curiously glanced up at Jeno.

"How long ago did the whole... Jisung Chaerin thing happen?" She asked, hands in her pockets as she recalled the famous story about the two new rulers of Hell.

Jeno sighed heavily, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Well, around a year ago I think?"
"Are you friends with them?" She asked unknowingly and Jeno smiled down at her- ruffling her hair.

"You don't need to worry about the things in my world."
Aria scowled, flattening her hair down and he laughed at her response.
"But it's interesting."
"Yeah that's what Chaerin said and now she's a Demon."

Aria hummed in response, gazing at the girl who was only a year younger than her but her aura stayed unmatched.
"She's such a bad bitch though and fucking hot like-"

"Hey!" The sound of Iseul's light voice interrupted them both and Jeno immediately turned his attention to his girlfriend.

"Okay well, I don't want to see you guys being all disgustingly cute so I'll see you later." She called out nonchalantly, beggining to walk off with them both bidding her a quick bye.

Aria sighed lightly, pushing her earphones into her ear as music blasted- blocking out everything else in the air.

The girl paid no mind to anyone else, not giving a care in the world as she only wanted to go home at this point.

Of course her day couldn't go smooth sailing as her stare landed on her locker, which was hidden behind Jisung's back.

The ruler of Hell was 18- yes 18 alongside his girlfriend Chaerin. It was unheard of, thus shocking all.

Aria's eyes flickered between the couple to Renjun and Donghyuck- conjuring up what she was going to say but when she got there all words left her mind.

Coming to a stop besides Jisung, she awkward hovered there for a second- opening her mouth to speak but got interrupted by Renjun bursting out into laughter over a joke that was made.

She clamped her lips shut and cleared her throat instead.
"Uh, excuse me- you're kind of blocking my locker." She spoke, pulling out one of her earphones.

The group didn't hear her, continuing to converse with each other and her patience was seemingly running out.

"...can you move please?"
All the girl wanted to do was to get to her locker and get through the last hour or two of School.

Feeling irritated due to her short temper, she huffed- pulling out the other earphone and her eyes burned up into Jisung.

"Hey you tree, can you move? I've been asking for the last 2 minutes." She snapped out and the first to look was Chaerin who craned her head to the other side of Jisung to see who it was.

The Demon girl yanked Jisung out of the way and Aria muttered a small thanks as Jisung stumbled in surprise.

"Wait, did you just call me a tree?" He gawked in disbelief at the Human girl- narrowing his eyes and she ignored him- putting her books in her locker.

Donghyuck's attention fell on the girl- his sight met with her back as she ignorantly disregarded all that was around her.

"Is she actually ignoring the king of Hell..." Renjun trailed off, glancing at the girl.

"Wouldn't call it ignoring, too much effort to talk." Aria commented lazily, pilling in new books into her bag.

"Listen you-" Renjun began with a growl and Chaerin stopped him, glancing at Aria in curiousity- stepping past the boys and standing next to the Human girl.

"You're friends with the Angel's right?"
Aria glanced up at the girl and closed her locker- only to see the irritating face of Donghyuck.

"Yeah, why?" Aria asked, swinging the strap on her shoulder and reconnecting the earphones into her phone.

Chaerin eyed the girl.
"Nothing...you're just different from them."
Aria chuckled at the understatement and nodded- hair falling over her face as she quickly replied to a text from her brother.

"You have some confidence." Donghyuck spoke.
"Yeah and you're still annoying." Aria retorted back to Donghyuck. His eyebrows were lifted at her reply, tongue pushing the lip ring habitually.

"You know I could literally snap your neck in the blink of an eye."
Aria's face was blank, staring right into his eyes without hesitation.
"Lovely, make sure you do it quick." Her tone wry.

Donghyuck scoffed, rolling his head back in irritation at the girl, something about her truly bothering him.

He turned his head back down, eyes flashing deadly crimson and the veins accentuating his neck the very same red.

Her eyes did flash with fear at the sight of his anger, he was a Demon and she was provoking him.

Aria gave into the intensity of his dark, terrifying gaze, looking down at her phone but then she felt a heavy hand over her shoulder- roughly grabbing it.

The girl looked up in surprise only to see his demonic face in front of hers- almost snarling at her.
His fingernails dug into her skin and she froze for a moment.

"You really have some nerve doll," he began tantalisingly- dark hair falling over his eyes and the tips of his sharp fangs by his naturally reddish lips.

She dryness in her throat made her gulp- her eyes flickering from his gaze to his hand on her shoulder.

"You're burning my shoulder dickhead." She said bluntly, attempting to shake him off.

"She thinks she's all that doesn't she?" The judging voice of Seyeon commented as she was eyeing the situation.

Aria's eyes fell to the Demon girl who sipped her drink- the blood in the bottle that was- her fangs stained red.

"Who the fuck even told you to speak?" Aria asked with an eyeroll- her stare on Seyeon never wavering.