━1.57

Aria froze, her eyes staying on Donghyuck who glanced down at the name before looking back at her

"Aren't you going to get that? We don't want your Angel boyfriend to get worried." He said, scraping his chair back before she could speak and throwing his drink in the bin on his way out.

Aria sat there in utter shock, eyes following him- mouth open to speak but he had already left.

Her phone rang again, making her jolt and she immediately declined it, grabbing her stuff and leaving the drink on the table as she hurried out.

Eyes scanned the area for the familiar looking Demon and her heart began to quicken as she saw no traces of him.

Once more, her phone rang and she hastily picked it up, distracted by the fact Donghyuck was nowhere to be seen.

"What?" She spoke harsher than usual yet Jaemin didn't take it personally.
"Where are you?"
"Why?" She asked, weaving through the people.

"Just tell me, are you safe? Who are you with?" He panicked and Aria narrowed her brows, pushing herself deeper through the maze of people.

"Why what happened?" She spoke, gaining interest into his words.
"Aria, Aria listen some guys came to me thinking I was still your guardian-" there was a cut of reception and Aria held the phone closer to her ear. "-get you, please just tell me you're safe."

"What? Jaemin I can't hear you properly." "Demon's, they're looking for you." He said quickly and Aria felt immense confusion.

"The ones that killed Donghyuck's Mum- they're looking for you. Where's Donghyuck, tell him what's going on!" Jaemin urged and Aria stopped in the middle of the mall, suddenly feeling vulnerable.

Aria ended the call, hands trembling as she scrolled to his contact, pulling the phone to her ear as she wearily looked around.

No answer.

"Come on, come on." She pleaded under her breath, with ever person brushing against her, left her on edge.

The air becoming cold and her heart rate professing faster as she continued to dial his number.

Deciding to look for him, she began to walk in the opposite direction- eyes raking over everywhere to find him as her pulse pounded behind her ear.

Rushed, she began to run through the people who all began to look the same- feeling as though she was making no progress.

"Have fun with Jaem-"
"Donghyuck." She said quickly, urgent and his whole demeanor changed.

"What?" He asked, alert.
"Donghyuck, something is happening- where are you, please."

"What do you mean?"
Aria's eyes widened as the people around her morphed into one single person, duplicated multiple times as they robotically walked past her.

"Oh my God- Hyuck, where are you? Quick tell me."
"What's happening? I'm coming, just calm down okay?"

"Daiyu." The voice drawled out and Aria froze, her blood running cold as she frantically looked around.

"Silly girl, I'm up here." Aria craned her neck up, narrowing her eyes at the sight of the male standing on the second floor, looking down at her.

The people around her duplicitous of his looks and she began to panic.
"H-hyuck," she stuttered out as the male disappeared and she was left in a sea of the people.

But when she looked down, her phone was replaced with another one and the screen flashed with the words.

Behind you.

She stopped, halting as shivers grew up her spine and Aria clenched her fists- activating her powers.

Steadying herself, she took a deep breath and felt the rage and powers grow inside her when she turned around.

Well well well