━1.52

Can't you hear it? My voice searching for you

"I have been learning it!""You barely can follow simple baking instructions, there's no way you're genuinely learning Chinese

"You barely can follow simple baking instructions, there's no way you're genuinely learning Chinese."

"Shut up Renjun, I'll actually back hand you."
"Okay ugly, go ahead." Renjun bickered back and Jisung sighed- trailing behind them with Chaerin.

"They really are siblings, we should have guessed earlier." Jisung mumbled, shaking his head.

"It's nice though, we should ask her to move in!"
Jisung once again sighed at her enthusiasm.

"Let the poor girl get used to things first."
"What needs to happen, is her and Donghyuck to get together already- bunch of pussies." Chaerin grumbled.

"I think he's scared."
"I know..." Chaerin trailed off on a note of sadness. "But she's good for him."

"Really? Well, your face looks good enough to smash into this locker you buffoon."
"What the hell, did you just say buffoon? Oh hell no, it's on sight!"
"Renjun...what the fuck?"
"I don't know."

Both Jisung and Chaerin glanced at each other, shaking their heads simultaneously.

"Wow, the slut has moved onto his best friend- what a sight to see."

Aria paused her actions, hand mid air as she was about to push Renjun towards the trash can because 'men are trash'.

At the sound of her voice, she rolled her eyes and turned around with a fake smile.

"Oh Seyeon, it's never a dull moment with you here."
"I know." Seyeon said, running her tongue over her fangs, eyeing her up and down.

Aria felt enraged at the dirty games she played with Donghyuck and how she treated him- fingers twitching to grip around her throat.

"Well, remember what I said last time hunny- he's mine." Seyeon sipped on her drink, sending her a look as she began to walk away.

Aria's piercing eyes burned into the back of the blonde girls head, anger swirling inside her- flaming hot.

"She's so annoying, anyway so-"
Aria cut Jisung off when she strided past them, heading straight for Seyeon.
"Aria! What are you-"

Chaerin was cut off by Aria who gripped the back of Seyeon's collars, yanking her back and in surprise, she choked on her drink.

Yet what she wasn't prepared for was the straight blow of Aria's fist to her face.

The single handed punch left everyone speechless and shocked at the scene unfolding in front of them.

"Oh no." Chenle uttered out and Renjun slowly looked besides him in disgust. Chenle glanced up at him and slowly backed away.

Seyeon let out an ear piercing scream, proceeding to growl in frustration as she cupped her nose.

"It really is on sight."
"What?"
"Shut up Chenle."
"Okay."

Her eyes flashed red and she snarled at Aria.
The hellhound remained unfazed, raising a brow before her own eyes flashed deathly orange.

"I can do that too bitch." Aria spat out and more gasps echoed through the air, Seyeon's eyes also widening in shock.

"Holy shit."
"That's hot."
"Hellhound-"
"Hellhounds over demons any day, especially if it's Ria."
"Period sis!"
"Scandalous."
"Shut up man, that's all you say."
"And? You got a problem sweetie?"

Aria smirked, the confidence oozing from her before she skillfully pinned Seyeon to the locker- back crashing against it painfully and her breath hitching at the force.

Aria dipped her head down so her orange flashing orbs burned into Seyeon's.
"He's not yours, you don't fucking own him." Aria whispered lowly, harsh tone cutting through the air.

"You should see how much of a good boy he was for me before you say that." Seyeon whispered back and Aria moved her hand to grip around Seyeon's throat, applying pressure.

"Let's talk alone."

Their intense eye contact remained, battling each other with their undeniable hatred.

"Lead the way then, Hellhound."

Well well what should happen

A civil discussion

Or a fight