i'll kill you|dave east.

"if it ain't me or yo momma, they shouldn't be showing you no love.
please forgive me,
i know that i'm stingy,
but baby I'm gang bout you,
ain't playing no games 'bout you."

"This place is so beautiful, my love." I say looking around. My eyes traced the string of nude light that were heavily dim, but bright enough for me to make out objects in the room. The smell of numerous spices filled my nose but the only thing that was worth left eating was the brown-skin man with braids who was right in front of me. But I'm sure I'll get that later.

"Beautiful place for a beautiful girl." He grins.

"When you gonna stop be so corny, David." I look up into his sparkling eyes but then past him, looking down at the beautiful view of New York City behind him. "The city is so beautiful at night."

"Yeah, I was worried that you would freak out sitting this high up," he says, "but I guess when the food came, nothing else mattered. Especially considering how fast you ate that shit up."

"Shit, this was probably the best restaurant you've taken me to. But, love, if I stand up in, especially with this tight ass dress, it's going to look like we're expecting. If you know what I mean."

"Facts, I think my belt is getting a little too tight. My 'dad-body' is about to make it's comeback "

"Oh no, we don't want that," I joke. "It's a horrible sight."

"Wow," David drags out the word. "So, you wouldn't date me if I was on the chunkier side?"

"Who the fuck says 'chunkier' David."

"I'm take that as a no." He laughs, scratching his beard.

"Of course, I would," I chuckle. "Besides it's not about what's on the outside, it's what's on the inside that counts."

"But I'm the one that's corny when over here sounding like some damn move my daughter would watch on Disney Channel."

"Aye, I learn from the best."

"You do look good in that dress, though. I ain't goin' lie," He bites his lip, eyeing my boobs and waist.

"Oh yeah? Tell me more," I put my elbows on the table, moving over my, now, empty plate. I rest my chin on the palms of my hand, fingers cuffing my face, staring deep into his glistening eyes.

He leans forward grinning, leaving the flowers on the white circular table the only thing keeping from being a little closer, "I think it would look a lot better off."

I open my mouth to speak, but just then our waiter fills my mouth with words of her own.

"Would you guys like your check? Or would you like dessert?" the young, dark haired girl asked. She asked the questions to us both, but her bright eyes never left David, which is something she'd been doing all night.

Dave looked at me, asking me if I wanted dessert with his eyes, and I looked at him asking him what he was going to do about this waitress that couldn't keep her own (eyes) off him. After he sees my glare, he declines the suggestion.

"Oh, come on," The waitress nudges him with her elbow, "You deserve something sweet, and tasty. Something different then the usual." I feel her eyes looking at me, before finishing her last sentence.

I reach for my wine glass, filling it up to the top, something I don't normally do. I knew I was going to need help from this wine bottle to keep my patience. I didn't want to slightly push this bitch over the balcony.
"I mean we can always say she fell." One of my many personalities assures me.

I sip my wine from my glass, remaining calm. My eyes stay glued on my man, giving her a warning while not even bothering to look at her. "Check her before I do David. I won't hesitate to give a bitch a slight nudge off this balcony. You said yourself, we're pretty high up. Long fall- "

"No dessert," He cuts me off, "Just the check."

Once again, I feel the waitress look at me, but my eyes stayed glued on Dave. He of all people knew I was not only crazy about him, but crazy in general.

Soon after, the busboy came and picked up our empty plates, it was quick considering we stacked them up for him. It was no longer than 5 minutes until the waitress comes right back around with the checkbook. In a rush huh?

"Here's your check. I hope you had a good time dining with us, tonight." She pauses, eyes flicking between the two of us, but soon only focusing on him. She slides the check book on the table, but I notice only to his side. Dave looks up and does a quick smile, quickly returning to his regular face.

"Yes, I'll take that" I reach my hand over grabbing the checkbook from his side. For some reason, from the corner of my I could see a shocked look come over the waitress face. At first, I thought she thought I couldn't pay for it. But when see a small white paper strip beside the actual check with several numbers were on it, I knew why.

"What do we have here?" I acted surprise, stretching and holding the white strip up so he can see it.

The waitress appeared flustered, cheeks turning slightly red.

"I'm flattered" Dave says calmly, looking at the waitress. "But my girlfriend- Wife, really, is right in front of me. I'm not looking at anyone but her. She got my attention permanently". And that's on period.

"Well, like I said, you deserve something different than usual." The waitress touches Dave's arm, allowing him to wear a enormous 'uncomfortable' sign on his forehead.

"You know," I begin to tear the little strip into smaller pieces, "you would think at a high end restaurant like this, they would remember to take the trash out, I guess they forgot a couple pieces," I say, and finally my eyes meet hers. "or a couple members for this matter."

Her eyes past mine, onto the view of New York City, "Like you said, we're pretty far up." She says

"Yeah, you wanna see how long it takes to reach the bottom?" I question on the verge of getting up.

"I don't want anything new." David says firmly, slightly raising his voice. These 5 words diffuse the situation, only a little "I'm very happy with who I'm with. And I think the people over there need assistance." He points to an elderly couple, to the left of us.

The waitress rolls her eyes in annoyance as she realized whatever plan she had didn't work.

"You overstayed your welcome anyway." She huffs, but this time only looking at me. I take one big sip of my wine before looking at David.

"We should've offered her some of this wine to quench her thirst. The audacity of that bitch. Can you believe that? That is beyond me.-"I ramble.

"Relax, baby." He chuckles."

"No, I really should've beat her ass, son. Deadass."

"How about," He cuts me off, "I go to the front and pay for this, and you meet me in the car so YOU could quench MY thirst?"

We share a smirk at each other as he hands me the keys. I lean in and his lips meet mind for a quick second before pulling away.

"Okay," I simply say, before heading to the car. Shit, I guess the waitress wasn't the only one that had some thirst for David tonight.
—-
authors note: hey y'all. i updated twice this week i'm so proud of myself. i hope you enjoyed, leave a comment and vote :) so much happened this week 😭 both my husbands made a song together in me of them had a baby (roddy)  and one of them dropped an album. (dababy) y'all like it? 😭everyone saying it's bad :( lmk in the comments

songs of the week:
Coffee x Kelly Rowland
Jump x Dababy
Adore You x Harry Styles
Moonwalking x Roddy Ricch
Secret x Summer Walker