Chapter Four: Techno Spirit- Tessa

Screams can heard in the waves of crowds, in L.A in America. Music blaring in the speakers as every crowd went crazy when another beat drop came. At the stage, we could see 20 year old woman. Her white hair move away from her face as her sapphire eyes stares at the crowd then slowly grin at them.

Her name is Tessa, The Youngest DJ in america. She also have a robot pet, Name DJ. She a smile at the wave of the crowd."YA READY FOR ANOTHER MUSIC?!"As the response of the crowd a very loud screams as they said,"YYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS" Tessa grin as she starts playing the three remix songs.

*********************************************************************************************

Tessa went home, with DJ on the tow as she went home. She saw her family were talking one another. Until they saw her coming home."BIG SISTER!!!" Tessa smile at her little brother, Carl, running towards to her as he hug her. Tessa laugh as she hug back with a smile on her face. Her father came down with a smile on his face as he said," there's my DJ star!" He hug tessa, who laugh in joy, along with her little brother.

Tessa's family were known as the DJ family. You see, her father was known as the legendary DJ in america, that's why Tessa wanted to be just like him and he was proud of that. Her mother was a scientist and she created the first robot dog for her when she was eight, which Tessa name him DJ. Her mother made her robot dog transform into a DJ booth whenever if she got nothing to do.

When Carl was born, tessa have always wanted to spent time with her new little brother, for years. Until her little brother found out that she's a DJ and also their father too. He wanted to be DJ and scientist, both of them. Which made her father and mother proud of his choice. One day, Tessa got a text from her new friends long time ago. She look at her phone and saw it belongs to Cora

Cora: howdy tessa! Ya moving here tomorrow? Cause Poseidon is already here. Same goes to Fredrick.

Tessa: yeah. Just arrive at home after the tour in L.A. spending time with my family.

Cora:oh alright! See ya soon tessa!

Tessa:you too.

As Tessa put her phone away, she told her family that she's gonna start packing. But her father and mother said that they already did that. And even invited all of their family for farewell. Tessa smile in joy as she hug her father, saying your the best!. Her father smile as he hug her back. Then that night, all her family arrive at her house. Tessa called DJ as the robot dog transform into DJ booth.

All of her family excited to her one more song, because tomorrow, she's moving out. And the song she choose was 'rockaby baby remix'

She watch her whole family dance and sing along to the lyrics. She smile as she jam the song. She was happy to have a loving family, who surports her dreams.

*******next day*******
Tessa hug her parents, her little brother, and her whole family. Saying good bye to each other. One last look to her family, then she hop on into her car then drove away. She smile sadly at the mirror to see her family were waving good bye to her with a sad look on their face. She takes a deep breath as she looks at her bud, DJ, who was giving her a puppy tilt head making her giggle as she said," today's a new day huh DJ?" She all got was a bark as she smile.

She didn't notice her necklace start to glow blue then fade away. Tessa react the radio as she play her favorite song.

And the spirit of Techno, was Tessa