Chapter Eleven: arriving Country tribe/ too much pop music/escaped

"How...........much.............Farther..........are........we......going...................................to.......................county..............................trolls..........................tribe?" Panted Poseidon as he falls flat at the ground. Cora rolled her eyes at him as she grab his arms and start tugging him away. Following the others. Fredrick rolled his eyes as he continues to follow poppy and the others.

The two leaders , who decided to tugged along with them. He look Behind him, seeing Tessa sitting on his back, looking uncomfortable about being dry. Same goes to King Trollex, who was also dry and uncomfortable too. "You okay there Tessa??" asked Claire as she floated down in front of Tessa. Tessa smile and nodded since she can't speak because her throat is already dry up.

Claire look worry as she looks at Cora, who look the same. Rox sigh in annoyance as he went to Poseidon side as he kick his side by saying" Oy! wake up Bro!" Poseidon groan in annoyance as he stood up. He looks at poppy to see her looking at the map. He looks at Rox to see him, playing his guitar. It got the others attention and watch them, with eyes wide look on their face.

They saw them singing some song as they walk passed them as Cora look at them and smile sheepishly as she quickly followed them. Poppy watch them take ahead singing making her smile then thought,'Why could all Tribes get along like them?' as she follows them with a happy smile.

As they arrive Cora saw the lonesome flats, where all the country trolls were living there. Poseidon perk behind her and said," Wow, there's more of you Cora""Sweet apples! Poseidon!" Shout Cora as she takes a deep breath to calm herself as Poseidon laugh as he look back to see poppy was walking towards the villages. Rox looks behind him and laughs a bit as he nudge Tessa to look.

She gave him a confuse look making her look back and laugh silently as she saw branch was about to escape. But Branch got caught when Poppy saw him leaving. "Come on guys! let's go and talk to them!!" Said poppy as The six friends look each other, knowing that poppy will sing. "I have a bad feeling about this."Said Claire as she flew down beside Fredrick, who nodded in agreement.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.