Chapter 9

"Jungkook is your boyfriend?!?" Sora screams and you nod excitedly.

"He took me to the petting zoo and then we went to this restaurant. And then he kissed me on my front steps..I felt like I was in a fairytale."

She squeals again. "I'm so happy for you." She pulls you into a quick hug. "Oh, that reminds me. What do you think about the comeback? Who do you think is going to do the intro?"

You hum to yourself for a moment. "I think it might be Hoseok, he hasn't done one for a while."

"I'm betting on Yoongi."

"Are you coming over later so we can watch it together?"

"Of course." She grins.

Just then, your phone buzzes in your pocket.

Kookie💞:
i'm omw to see you before practice, bringing the hyungs!

You:
okay, see you soon!

Just then, Aisha and Wheein arrive.

"Uh guys, not to alarm you, but BTS is on their way here."

Sora drops the broom she was holding and Aisha and Wheein pause in their tracks.

"What did you say?" Sora says in disbelief.

"They're coming..like right now."

Everyone scrambles to make sure that the parlor is in tip top shape. Just as you finish preparing for the day, you get another text.

Kookie💞:
we're outside!

"They're here." You grin. Then you head to the door in the back room, pulling it open.

"Hey, it's my favorite tattoo artist." Jin smiles.

The boys all say hello you and you invite them in.

"Hey." Jungkook greets you with a kiss on your cheek before wrapping his arms around your waist. You could get used to this.

"Aww, our little Kookie finally has a girlfriend." Jimin coos, making you blush.

You lead them to the main area of the parlor, where the rest of the girls are waiting anxiously.

They all introduce themselves and the boys "ooh" and "ahh" as they look around. Meanwhile, Jungkook sticks to you like glue. He hugs you from behind, arms wrapped around your middle and his head nuzzling into the crook of your neck. He begins singing softly in your ear, moving your body side to side to the beat of the music that is playing.

You immediately begin to giggle, your cheeks heating up.

"Aishh, you're so cute." He says, turning you around in his arms so that you're facing him.

"You look tired." You mumble softly, reaching up to caress his cheek. There are obvious dark circles under his eyes.

"I am." He offers you a tired, lopsided grin. "I had practice last night and we're practicing all day today."

"Kook, don't work yourself too hard, okay?"

He nods, nuzzling into your touch.

"We should be getting back to the studio now." Namjoon says. "But thank you for having us."

"No problem, you're all welcome any time." You grin.

"Hm, maybe I'll even get a tattoo here.." You hear Jimin mumble.

"C'mon, Jungkook." Seokjin calls.

Jungkook groans, pulling away from you reluctantly. "I'll text you later." He pecks your lips and you nod.

With that, the seven boys leave the parlor.

"Jimin is so beautiful, what the hell?" Sora mumbles.

"And Namjoon is so tall." Aisha says.

"Seokjin is so charming." Wheein grins.

"Alright, enough swooning for the day." You chuckle. "We're supposed to open in ten minutes."

________

After work, everyone heads back to your apartment. The music video for Shadow had come out a few hours earlier but you avoided watching it or seeing clips of it on Twitter.

You put YouTube on your television and it immediately pops up on your recommended. "You were right, it is Yoongi!" You nudge Sora.

"Ha! You owe me five bucks."

"Uh, I don't remember betting anything."

Aisha and Wheein shush you and you finally press play.

You watch the video about five times, completely mesmerized by everything. It was not at all what you expected it to be, but you loved it.

You and the girls discuss theories for a bit and then you move onto watching some of their older music videos. Of course, they tease you whenever Jungkook comes on the screen. After you're all tired out from singing along, dancing and laughing, they all go home.

As you go to bed that night, you decide to send Jungkook a text.

You: goodnight❤
You: also, tell yoongi that he is a legend and a genius