Chapter 19

Namjoon doesn't make his way back to the hotel until almost one in the morning. Regardless of the time, all of you gather in his room to bombard him with questions about his soulmate.

The seven of you sit on the floor facing Namjoon, as if you are in kindergarten and your teacher is about to read you a story.

"What happened, hyung? Tell us everything!" Jimin gushes.

"What does she look like?" Hobi asks curiously.

"Is she an ARMY?" Is Jungkook's question.

"Alright, alright, calm down." Namjoon chuckles. "I'll tell you guys everything."

"So I went to the front desk to return the luggage and there was already a woman waiting there. She was gorgeous." Namjoon's face lights up with a large smile. "She has flawless brown skin, big dark eyes and pretty lips. And her curly hair was up in a bun and-"

"Namjoon? You're getting side tracked." Yoongi interrupts him.

"Sorry.." Namjoon giggles, which is a sound you rarely hear come from him. His cheeks start to get pink as well. It seems like this woman has him wrapped around her finger already.

"Anyway...her luggage was similar to mine so I walked up to her. We realized that our luggage got mixed up so we apologized and gave each other back our things. But when that happened, our hands touched and I felt sparks of electricity. She told me she felt it too. Then I pulled up my sleeve and I saw that my soulmate heart was red. That's when I knew we were soulmates." He grins, a wistful look on his face. "She took me to a restaurant close to the airport and we talked and got to know each other."

"So that explains why you were gone for so long." Taehyung reasons.

"Wait hyung, you didn't answer my question." Jungkook interjects. "Is she a fan of ours?"

"About that.." Namjoon chuckles nervously. "She doesn't know who I am and I didn't tell her." He mutters shamefully.

"Wait, so she didn't ask you about your job?" Jin asks curiously.

"No, she did. But I told her I was a producer and a song writer, which technically isn't a lie."

"Did you mention BTS at all? To see if the name rang a bell?" You inquire.

"I mentioned that I worked with them, but she didn't seem to know who they were."

"You know you have to tell her soon, right?" Jimin chips in. "We're only here for a few days."

"I know, I know." Namjoon groans. "I just liked talking to her without her knowing my true identity. I felt like I could be myself without being judged, you know?"

"I understand where you're coming from, hyung." Jungkook replies. "But she's your soulmate for a reason, she'll learn to appreciate every part of you. Skye and I have our differences but we turned out just fine." Jungkook flashes you a small smile, which you return.

"Thank you, Jungkook." Namjoon grins, nodding at him gratefully. "I'll tell her in the morning." Then suddenly, his eyes light up. "Oh! Should I invite her to our stage rehearsal?"

"That's a great idea!" You cheer. "I'll finally have some company."

"Okay, I'll make sure to ask her." Then a yawn escapes from his lips. "I'm exhausted guys, I should go to sleep now."

At that, everyone begins to file out of Namjoon's room.

"I'm so glad there's going to be another girl around soon." You smile at Jungkook as you make your way back to your room. "Hanging out with just men for months has been..an interesting experience to say the least."

"Getting tired of me already?" Jungkook pouts, unlocking the door.

"Kook, I could never." You reassure him.

Suddenly he throws you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, making you yelp. He brings you inside, closing the door with his foot. "Good, because you're stuck with me." You can practically hear the smirk in his voice.

He walks towards the bed before tossing you down onto it. Gently, of course.

"You're crazy.." You laugh, sinking into the mattress.

He smiles softly, climbing on top of you and connecting your lips. He cups your cheek, his lips moving in a slow but steady rhythm against yours. "Mm, I love you so much." He mutters against your mouth, making your heart skip a beat. It's not nearly the first time he has said those words, but it still has the same effect on you every single time. You guess it's just one of those things you never get used to.

You gently brush his hair out of his eyes with one hand, smiling up at him. "I love you too."

________

A/N: happy jungkook day!!

p.s. for you guys who wanted me to write a soulmate ambw book for joonie, im in the middle of writing one and the first chapter is now up!