Chapter 12

"C'mon girls, we're about to be late!" You whine as you wait for your friends to finish getting ready.

Today is the day; the BTS concert in Seoul.

You decided it would be a good idea to get ready together at your place and then go in one car. However, you're now starting to regret this since certain people are taking forever to get ready.

After a few moments, the bathroom door finally opens. "I'm done!" Aisha smiles widely as she emerges from the room with her outfit on and her makeup fully done. She looks gorgeous, as usual.

"Found it!" Sora yells, coming out of your bedroom. She had put a little Chimmy pin inside her bag, but couldn't find it when it was time to get ready. She wouldn't leave without it, insisting that it completed her outfit. But now, it seems the problem has been solved.

"Can we leave now?" Wheein asks quietly. She's been sitting on your couch with a pout for about half an hour, waiting for everyone to finish up.

"Yes, we can leave now." You grin. "Let's go!"

You make sure you have everything you need, including your phone, your tickets, your lightstick and a few other necessities. Then everyone piles in Sora's car. You get in the passenger's seat while Wheein and Aisha sit in the back.

"Pass me the aux." Aisha says and you hand her the cord as Sora pulls off.

Aisha puts her playlist on shuffle and the music quickly gets you pumped. The four of you sing along obnoxiously, your heart rates increasing in anticipation of the awesome night to come.

After some time, Sora pulls around to the parking lot of the large stadium. You can hear the music playing all the way from here.

Noticing a lot of other ARMY arriving as well, you get out of the car and head inside. You check in with security and then make your way to your seats. They're so close to the stage, it's almost as if you could reach out and touch it.

Watching as the seats around you fill up, you become even more excited. This is the first concert of the entire tour and Jungkook refused to spoil anything for you, so you have no idea what to expect.

Soon enough the music stops, which means that the concert is starting. ARMYs all around you begin to cheer as the boys step onto the stage.

Your breath hitches as you watch them approach. They all look so good. But Jungkook looks particularly breathtaking. He strides out with a confident smile on his lips, his eyes sparkling as he peers into the crowd.

He looks around for a moment, as if he is searching for something. Then his eyes land on you and he sends you a little wink that makes your heart skip a beat. Jesus christ.

Soon after, they begin to perform. You and the girls cheer and sing along the entire time, waving your lightsticks in the air with the rest of the crowd.

You notice that the boys spend a little bit of extra time at your section. They even send you guys little waves and smiles.

You're having an amazing time until the ending ments. Because that's when you know that the experience is almost over.

The moment is bittersweet though, because you love watching the boys just talk to their fans and tell them how much they love them. Each member takes their turn expressing their thoughts and feelings. Jungkook is last and everyone claps when he finishes.

But then he interrupts the applause to say something.

"ARMY!" He calls with a large smile and there are loud cheers in reply. "You guys know I love you and trust you, right?" There are more cheers in response to his words. "Well, there's something important I want to tell you. Actually, no. There's someone I want you to meet."