Chapter One

Bryan's P.O.V

It was the afternoon and my father and I were driving on I-75, back to Atlanta. We just spent a whole week up in Ohio hanging out with each other. My father and I didn't have the best relationship. He left me, my brother Patrick, and mother Adrian, when I was 9. When I was 19, he came back and asked us to forgive him and let him be apart of our lives again. I didn't at first, but then I decided to give him another chance. It's 4 years later and we have just really connected. Patrick and my mother on the other hand was a whole different story.

I looked at my father in the driver's seat. I asked "So what state are we in?" "Georgia." "We just crossed the border." "Good." I smiled then looked out the window. The clouds were really dark and in the corner, I saw a little stroke of lightning. "It looks like it is about to rain." "Yeah, hopefully we pass throught it. I really don't want to drive in the rain," my father says. Then it starts to rain like cats and dogs. So, I close my eyes and try to sleep off the rain.

About 20 minutes later, I feel the car moving really, really fast. I wake up and look over at my father. He had both hands on the steering wheel, leaning foward, pressing the gas making the car go fast. "DAD! STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" He ignored me and keep driving. He gets on a exit ramp, heading towards a little town with barely anything it it. "DAD! STOP NOW!"

He ignored me again but this time, he looked at me with this evil look. I looked in his eyes and it was like something had possessed him. This wasn't my father. I leaned back in my seat and held on. I was looking outside the window to see if I could see something or someone. I saw nothing. Nothing but rain. My dad then hits the gas medal making the car go over 110 mph. At this point, I really scared. I don't know who this person is driving, where we are and why this is happening. Suddenly, I see my father turning the steering wheel sharply heading for a big oak tree. "DAD!!!!!"

*CRASH!!!!!*

I wake up upside down. I look over and see my dad, covered in blood. *in a low tone* "Dad?" "Are you okay?" I reach over and tap him. No movement. "Please don't be dead. COME ON DAD!" I shove him this time. No movement. *thinking to myself* I have to get help. I have to get help. My body is aching really bad, so I force myself out the car to go get help. I get out the car and start running. Then I stop. I realize that there are no big buildings around here. Nothing but trees. 

"HELP!" "HELP ME PLEASE!"...........