16.

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢
2 months later

"Wow, you are talented as fuck." Morgan my client she was one of my regulars and always posted my work she did.

"Thank you really are too." I played with my freshly done hair.

"Thank you, I want you to come with me and my friends to a club tonight."

Thinking about it for a minute I realized I haven't been out since before I was locked up, "Yeah, where y'all going?"

"You know big ass club on the strip? That one we just having a girls night. We gone meet up at my house, I'm gone text you the address."

"Okay see you later." I closed my door starting my cleaning process to all my brushes and throwing away the lip brushes.

𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗞𝗲𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗲

"You look about ugly as fuck." I mugged him looking at his haircut lying. I really wanna do some things to him.

"Man why you lying." He smiled showing his perfect white teeth.

"How I look?" I sat my camera turning around showing him my hair.

"Ouu bae do that turn again

"Ouu bae do that turn again." He gassed me closing his car door. "I painted that wall good as fuck."

"Yeah everybody likes it, still surprised my landlord let me paint it." I closed the door walking in my room. "Why you got a hair cut?"

"Why you got your hair done?" He squinted his eyes at me. " Pop a titty."

"I'm going out with this girl and her friends tonight, can you come over just in case I do get drunk or something."

"You going where?" He repeated.

"To a club you hard of hearing now?"

"Naw just making sure I heard you right. How you know I wasn't going somewhere tonight?"

"Where were you going to go? No where all you do is smoke."

"You don't know me." He mumbled knowing it was true.

𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻

Sent location
We meeting around 10 but you can come early we pregaming.

Okay definitely going to be there.

Looking at the clock I sighed knowing I should start getting ready knowing how long it took me. "I'm gone call you later."