27.

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢

3 months later

"Bitch you sick?" Morgan asked me over FaceTime.

"Yes, and it's annoying my damn nose is stuck up." I sniffed covering with my blanket.

"You might got the flu or something."

"Hopefully," I mumbled staring a the pregnancy test on my dresser.

"Aight I'm gone call you later."

"Okay" She hung up.

I already knew what the test was going to say, I wanted to deny it deep down I hated myself for allowing him to do this to me.

"Let me stop being lazy."

Getting up I grabbed two boxes going in my bathroom.

Incoming FaceTime call Shitty

"Hello? What you doing." Keontae asked me moving through something.

"Peeing."

"On a stick?"

Putting the sticks on my counter I stooped staring at him blankly, "How you knew?"

"Girl I been waiting a good two months for you to tell me, I definitely shot that club up last time."

"So you trapped me for what? I don't like you."

"Now I have a good ass memory and if I remember correctly you were on top of me."

"It was definitely backshots, shut up I don't even know if I am yet."

"Make a doctor's appointment."

"Shut up." I hung up on him calling my grandma. "Ma?"

"Fsa.." She dragged sounding like she knew something. "I have been having dreams about some damn fish for almost four damn months."

"Well I might've let this man get me pregnant, so I need you to call in a doctor's appointment for me please."

"Your twenty-one years old and can't make an appointment, get off my phone."

"Oh," I responded not knowing what to say.

"Ima text you the appointment date and time."

"Bitch ain't no way you pregnant." I stared at myself tearing up. I really didn't want to have a baby without being in a solid relationship, I wanted my child to grow up with a stable household.

【________】

"Stop looking at me the fuck." I rolled my neck at Terry.

"Listen hear you angry fuck, nobody called you over here to eat all my damn food better ask Viv about me."

"And what?" Viv looked at him crazy eating her apple.

"You big as fuck." Trell looked at me laughing.

"Bitch I'm small!"

"Bitch you're huge!"

I stared at Trell blinking, he always knew how to piss somebody off ever since we were little.

"Aight so we trying to take a family vacation next month." Jaylen looked at us making some faces. "Well, grandma trying to cause we don't fuck with half our family."

"I'm pregnant." Viv pointed at her stomach.

"Ain't nobody said you had to come."

"Y'all are mean."

"Where she wanna go?" I put my feet up looking at my bookings for this month.

"Some damn Mexico, I don't know about y'all but them Mexicans ain't for me." Trell waved his hand.

"She must be paying? I will be broke." Tery looked at us crazy.

"Nigga you are not broke, just shut up."

"How you know?"

"Bitch I know! as I was saying we should go because her old behind wanna see her family, how you have all them kids, and can't keep up."

I sat up gasping, "Y'all know Aunt Tammy and Tina got different daddies?"

"You lying."

"Nope, grandpa was like they ain't even my kids one day when she asked him to help them. I just sat back sipped my Starbucks cause they the middle children."

"Grandma dead wrong for not telling me." Trell shook his head hurt.

"Now you know exactly why."

𝘛𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭

"Bitch if I tell you I love you don't play with me bitch!" I screamed in Jamie's ear watching her put lotion on sass her feet.

"Imagine me slapping the fuck out you."

"This girl posted her family cookout picture and I'm just smiling." I laughed showing her.

"That's your girlfriend?"

"No, the fuck. Fucked her after I killed her brother, then went to the family reunion."

"Your sick as fuck."

"I think I'm regular." Watching her stand up I slapped her back. " Cant even slap your ass shit so nonexistent."

"Trell stop playing with me for real."

"I don't even joke like that, you wanna start a couples YouTube channel?"

"We aren't together."

I stared at her playing cool, really just broke my heart. "I was playing anyway only wanted the money."

Starting my live I kicked her side, "Woah it's a lot of you niggas in here I don't fuck with."

"You on live?"

Who dat

Bae stop playing

"This my maid y'all, want some free pussy and house clean call her."

Jamie slapped my leg eyeing me, "Remember last night? Oh."

"What about last night?" I asked her acting clueless smirking.

"You know."

"Yeah, I know."