29.

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢

"Who you is?" Keontae father opened the door eyeing me.

"I'm Keontaes girl-baby mother."

"That boy done got a bitch pregnant, we don't got no money."

I see why Tae don't come over here, "Definitely don't need money can I speak with his mother?"

Observering me from head to toe he opened the door wider allowing me in. Looking at Keontae mother I instantly regretted coming her. She looked fragile, her face had no color.

"Your Nafsa right?" She smiled at me sitting down.

"Yes ma'am, I wanted to let you Keontae got arrested yesterday."

"For what?"

"Drug chargers, he already has a lawyer, money on his book I just wanted to let you know."

"That boy ain't no good, he derserved all them damn beatings I gave him." His dad spoke laughing.

Beatings?

"Don't start, thank you for telling me. Can you just keep me updated?"

"Definitely." I eyed his dad before walking out the door.

I didn't want to dig too deep in what his father said but he was definitely abusing his mother and I truly believe he did abuse Keontae.

Reminder
Appointment at 2:00 pm at 7373 Stonebridge Rd.

Looking at my phone I rolled my eyes. My mind was focused on Tae getting out or if he would every get out.

𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗩𝗶𝘃

"Hello?"

"Fsa grandma in the hospital..."

As if my life couldn't get any wrose.

𝘒𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘦
28 hours ago

"Man you know I don't fuck with these cubans." I eyed June stepping on my car.

"They cool just help get a load and you out."

Shit not worth it, as much as I wanted to leave June alone something in me wanted the money more.

"Mira estos negros rotos. Mata a estas perras"
Look at these broke ass niggers. Kill these bitches.

(I'm guessing Cubans speak Spanish. I cheated all two years of my Spanish classes so google translate will do.)

"Ah ah we ain't doing that different shit, speak English." I spoke to them waving my hands.

"Sorry we said two great business men."

"Wassup with them two pounds?" June asked them.

"Friend we want to give you Three pounds of white for 2.5 million on spot."

"Shit le-"

"Naw you can't sell three you need one for 1.5"

"Man nigga what? I need to feed my damn family."

"How the fuck you gone sell and bag all that shit by yourself?"

He looked at my with a pleading look, "Come on you take the weed I got and let me get the white."

"Man aight."

"la policía va a atrapar a estos maniquíes"
Police going to catch these dummies.

"Why the fuck you said police?" I stared at the fatter one looking around.

"Nothing friend, we have deal?"

"Yeah." June smiled.

What the fuck I just got into.

【________】

"You going home?" Josey asked me over the phone."Wait you said you bought a damn house?"

"Yeah, Nafsa must be stupid if she think I'm gone have my child living in the damn near ghetto."

"Nigga y'all not even together."

"Okay..it's her house."

Seeing flashing lights turn on behind me, "Fuck!" I yelled throwing my phone deciding should I pull over.

As if my life  couldn't get any wrose.

Present Time

"I got you a house." I looked in Nafsa eyes. "I already know I'm not about to get right now."

"What did you get charged with?"

"Eleven pounds." I mumbled.

"Eleven? Keontae are you serious I thought you were focused on getting your shop together, you could get at least 5 years."

"I know. Why you crying?" She turned away from me shaking her head.

"I can't take care of a baby by myself, I have no mother skills, kids make me scared. I'm scared."

Forgot her momma a deadbeat.

"I'm gone be here I just need you to move in this expensive house I got, damn near had me broke." I lied holding her hands.

Know damn well I got money

"I love you." She barely mumbled.

She love me. She really love me.

"I love you too, damn shit feel good."

I wanted this longer