Chapter 13

*Mature Content*
As I headed home I couldn't get Kaine out of my head. I never realized what it truly was like to be with your mate. I felt like a little girl who just entered the chocolate factory, and to know that what I was feeling wasn't even half of what I would feel when I got my mate's senses had me nervous but very excited. I pulled into my driveway and noticed that all of the lights were turned off which meant my parents were already fast asleep.

It was pretty late and I didn't realize how long I was in the gym with Kaine. I unlocked the door and headed up stairs to my room. As soon as I got settled in I decided to take a shower before heading to bed. I gathered up my towel and grabbed some clothes to sleep in and headed to the bathroom. As I was walking out my door I noticed my phone on my nightstand where I put it when I first entered my room.

I remembered that Kaine told me to text him when I got home. I unlocked my phone and went to my messages creating a new message. I was a little nervous at first so I hesitated to send it, but something told me I wouldn't like the consequences if I didn't let him know I got home safely.

D: I got home safely ;)

A few seconds later I received a text and it was from Kaine. Knowing that he didn't hesitate to text me back right away made my heart flutter.

K: Good I was starting to get worried. Wyd?

That made me smile and I think if my heart fluttered one more time it would stop beating. What is he doing to me all of a sudden? I sigh. A couple weeks ago I thought he was a mad man and now I'm lusting over him. I must be crazy myself.

D:I'm about to go and take a shower

Not even a minute later do I feel my phone vibrate continuously in my hand notifying me that someone was calling me. I look at the screen and see that Kaine was calling me. A little nervous I hesitated to answer. I took a deep breath and pressed the green button to pick the call up.

"Hello" I could hear him breathe on the other side of the phone but he didn't answer me. I removed the phone from my ear to make sure that it was in fact him who called. "Kaine?"

"Don't take a shower" I was confused. I had been sweating all day from training and it didn't help the fact that my panties were still wet from our encounter earlier.

"Why not, I'm all sweaty from training, and I don't want to go to bed like this." I left out the part about me also wanting to take a shower because of the result of what we did earlier.

"I want you to go to bed smelling like me, so don't take a shower" My chest tightened and so did my pussy. The way that he said it with shallow breath as if the very thought of me laying in my bed smelling like him turned him on. "Hello, Dannielle, are you still there?" I came out of my thoughts when I heard him call my name.

"Umm...yea, yea I'm still here"I heard rustling on his end of the phone like he was getting into a comfortable position. I thought of him laying in bed with only his boxers on. The thought of his muscles flexing as he tried to get in a comfortable position was all I could think about. I felt myself being aroused all over again. I sigh. Stupid sexy Alpha and his stupid sexy muscles.

"So what is your decision?" I almost forgot that I was on the phone with him. I cleared my throat. What was he talking about again? Oh yea, him not wanting me to take a shower.

"Okay I won't" I tried to say it with as much confidence as I could muster but on the inside I was completely embarrassed. "Hold on a moment" I decided to still change out of my work out clothes and put on something much more dry. I ended up in some tiny shorts and an oversized t-shirt that belonged to one of my brothers. "Hello"

"Yes, I'm here, what were you doing?" I debated on telling him but told myself I was being extra, nothing wrong with me changing my clothes right.

"I was just changing my clothes." I could hear him suck in his breath. That piqued my curiosity so I decided to tease him. "I like to sleep in just a large t-shirt" I heard a growl come from his end and tried hard not to laugh so he wouldn't know what I was up to.

"Just a shirt, nothing else, no panties?" A smile made its way to my lips because I knew then that I had this sexy Alpha wrapped around my fingers.

"Nope, nothing else" I said, putting extra emphasis on the p in nope. He was silent for a moment and I wondered if he was still on the phone then I heard him exhale.

"I have to control myself before I come over there and have my way with you" That went straight to my lower part and I clenched my thighs together. I wouldn't mind if he came over and did just that.

"Why don't you, you want it as much as I do, maybe even more." I used a sensual voice to hopefully persuade him to come to me and do the wicked things my mind could muster up in this very moment.

"Baby, as much as I want to take you up on that offer, I already told you I want to wait until you're fully aware of me as your mate" I sighed. I knew my plan failed, or so I thought. "I have an idea in mind that could make both of us feel better" The change in his tone got me excited and I knew I would like whatever he was about to suggest.

His voice got dark and I could tell it was filled with lust. "I want you to take one of your hands and run it across your body, imagine that it is my hand touching you". I closed my eyes and did as I am told. I hold my breath as I run my hand over my body, imaging his strong hands caressing my skin. I let out a soft whimper at the feeling of it. "Is thinking of me touching your body turning you on?"

"Yess" I moaned out quietly. Even though it was low he still heard me and I heard him groan out.

"Thinking about you is driving me crazy, slip your hand under your shirt and cup one of your breasts" Once again I did as I was told and listened to his command to do these things to myself set off an even bigger fire within me. I hadn't even really touched myself and I felt that I was about to cum. I let one of my fingers run across my nipple and let out a gasp. "Eager one aren't you, I didn't say you could touch your nipples yet". I felt the embarrassment warm my cheeks at the fact that he knew what I had just done.

"Sorry, Alpha" I heard him groan one more time and the feeling of embarrassment left as quickly as it came.
"The way you say it makes me want to come over there and punish you" I heard shuffling and then I heard him take a quick breath.

"Alpha" I said in a low sensual voice. "Are you touching yourself?" I knew that was exactly what he was doing by his breathing becoming shallow. The idea of him stroking to thoughts of me caused the juices to run out of my pussy. I never knew that one man could have me this close without even touching me.

"Dannielle, baby, I want you to touch yourself for me, I want you to run those pretty little fingers over your pussy" I removed my hand from my breast and started a tantalizing trail down to my already wet pussy. Once again I imagined that it was Kaine's fingers doing the assault to my slick wet folds. A moan left my mouth and I could hear Kaine groan out. "Baby I want you to cum with me" Hearing those words come out of his mouth I began to speed up the pace and became a panting mess. I was so close. "Dannielle cum for me". And those words had me cum so hard I saw black dots dance across my vision. I heard Kaine grunt and knew that he had his release as well.

When I came down from my high it was still hard for me to catch my breath. "That was one of the sexiest things I have ever heard, I just wish I was there to see it with my own eyes, knowing how beautiful you look when you cum". Even through all of the haziness that still made my cheeks burn red. "Goodnight Dannielle, have sweet dreams"

"Goodnight Kaine ''.I heard the phone beep and knew he hung up and sweet dreams I did have of a certain someone that left me praying to the Moon Goddess for the naughty thoughts I had of him the whole night.