Chapter 6: New Friends?

A/N: Sorry I haven't posted for like a month since quarantine started I've been assigned more homework, but last week school ended so yay more updating!!! I also got Animal Crossing!!! ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆ Anyways I hope everyone is taking care of yourselves and as always I appreciate you guys and enjoy!!! (≧◡≦)

✿✿✿✿

The heroine, Lila, walked towards our aisle and before I knew it she tripped and fell on her knees in front of River. Tears started to rush out of her eyes like a waterfall, however, it seemed like no one was willing to help her get up especially River. Hmmm... I don't remember this scene in the game I must've missed it? I stood up and lent her my hand for her, she took my hand and let go of it again after she was half-way up. She fell on the ground again and started bawling again, WTF did I do!?

"Miss, why did you let go of my hand? Is it because I'm a commoner?" she sniffled and looking pitiful.

"I'm sorry Ms. Lila but I didn't let go of your hand," I defended myself.

Why is the heroine acting like this, she never acted like this in the game, did she also transmigrate or was reincarnated!?

"Iris didn't do anything, are you accusing her for your clumsiness?" River questioned her.

"I had no intentions of doing anything like that, she's lying I felt her use her nails that's why I let go my hand," Lila once again accused me.

"I thought you said she let go of your hand?" Zara questioned her.

The students started whispering and snickering at her. I feel bad but why did she try to blame me for her falling?

"Alright, alright, split it up, I'm not going to say who is in the wrong or right. I'm just here to teach students about magic now sit down since class has started," the teacher intervened looking irritated.

We all sat down in our seats and class started from there. There were only a few new things I learned from the lesson other than that most of the things she taught were already taught to me from my tutors. Is it even necessary to go to this academy? ¯\_( '3`)_/¯

Class ended and we had 10 minutes to do our business before the next class started. I was cleaning up my desk and put my books in order. I saw a shadow in front of me and looked up, I saw a girl who was my classmate, what was her name again?

"Hi my name is Evie Angelov, daughter of Marquess Angelov. I was wondering if we could be friends? I mean we don't have to if you don't want to!" she asked (/≧ω\)

Oh my how cute (>0<)

"Sure," I smiled.

"Wait really!? You're my first friend nobody really hangs around me because they all go to my sister instead," she said and looked at me with joy.

Oh my why is she so adorable!? I' going to explode from cuteness (*≧▽≦)

"Why don't you join us for lunch later then?" I asked her.

"Is it really alright if I join, will I not be of disturbance?" she looked at me worriedly.

"No, you won't disturb us, they'll love you," I stood up and grabbed her hands.

"Oops, sorry I shouldn't have grabbed your hands like that," I sat back down and coughed embarrassingly.

"No, it is quite alright, nobody has been this excited talking to me before," she smiled.

Zara and River came back, of course with her hand in his to make sure she doesn't trip. They both walked towards us and I introduced them to each other. Zara and Evie got along really well which I'm glad since Zara rarely talks to anyone else besides our friend group. River as usual did not care as much unless it came to Zara, ahhh young love is blooming.

The next class was starting soon and after this class all of us would be in separate classes well except Zara and River, well obviously. After this class ended I went straight to my next class, learning how to control our magic {A/N: I forgot if I ever gave her an element but let's say its earth and water} but somehow I am still stuck with the heroine, does the world conscious really want to make my life harder? (#'Д')

"Alright class since it seems like everyone is here, I would like you all to pair up with someone," the teacher gave out instructions.

Who should I pair up with, I don't know anyone in this class. I also don't want to pair up with the heroine just in case she tries something again. Ahhhh things are really tough when you know nobody.

"Would you like to be partners with me?" a feminine voice asked me.

I open my eyes and look to my side and saw a girl taller than me.

"Sure, why not?" I answered.

"So what's your name?" I asked her.

"Ohh, my name? My name is Celeste Elston, daughter of Count Elston, what about you?" she introduced herself.

"My name is Iris Reids, daughter of Duke Reids, nice to meet you," I responded back.

"Alright, for those who have a partner, you guys can start by trying to attack and block using your magic. We will learn more later on but for now we can start with this," the teacher announced.

Celeste and I started to practice, she was a great blocker and I was a great attacker maybe we were meant to be partners. Most of the students were practicing too, however... 

"Hey, watch out!!!" the teacher screamed. 

Huh? Watch out for what? I looked to my left and saw a bright light coming towards me at a rapid speed. Before I knew it the light knocked me out cold. 

✿✿✿✿

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! I'll be updating soon so don't worry ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ