George Floyd & The BLM Movement

So this is not a chapter, pretty obvious from the title, but I wanted to talk about this. I am not black but I am also a POC and I fully support most of the things that are going on. I respect everyone who is fighting for justice for not only George Floyd but for others who have been murdered by cops. George Floyd should've never been knelt on his neck and the fact that the policemen who murdered him wasn't put into prison until the protesting happen is just disappointing but not surprising. Police brutality is a big issue that the government is not doing much about, many have been killed and most of their murderer(s) are roaming freely which is unacceptable so yes protest for your rights that are literally on the 1st amendment. 

Things are getting dangerous out there and I hope for whoever is protesting to be in good condition and not end up in the hospital or jail. It is frustrating to know what is happening to people while they are protesting  and what some of the police force is doing to the peaceful protesters. However I don't support looting and especially people who does it for media attention and protesters get blamed for it. Also, yes I know all lives matter but that can't happen when black people are being murdered more than any other race, but yeah Black Lives Matter. I am not writing much about this but I wanted to bring some light to it and think I wouldn't be doing much if I didn't talk about this.