Chapter 18: Itachi

"Itachi Uchiha."

God called out my name and I suddenly appeared in a white room. I was just talking to lord fourth and my parents when I suddenly heard my name being called.

"You have lived a lonely and unfulfilled life. I have took time to consider what I should for your bravery and took pity on your soul. I will be giving you another chance at life in another land similar but different from our own. Your younger brother needs you help again. Grant you the ability 'Allspeak' so you can assimilate easier." The room started glowing and I lost consciousness.

**********************

Bucky's POV:

After begrudgingly saving Steve Rogers I cut ties with HYDRA and went into hiding. After finally seeing my real identity in the museum I didn't what or who to trust. Looking at myself in an exhibit was almost mocking my very being this man was difficult from who was only recently a puppet for HYDRA. Bucky was a healer and the Winter Soldier was a killer.

"I need to get out of this country before the CIA gets involved..." I muttered to myself.

I decided that I'll be living in France for now.

Once I arrived in Reim I rented out a shabby apartment and fell asleep on the floor exhausted. Even though I beat Rogers Ass he still wasn't an opponent to take lightly. And he did save my life although I didn't ask.

I woke up now refreshed and planned to buy some fruit and some new clothes. It was night out which was perfect for someone like me. I walked around the nearby grocery store it was dirty and dreary obviously looking reflecting the rough neighborhood it was in. I picked out some plums and apples along with bananas. When I was done shopping I placed the fruit and a jug of water onto the conveyor belt. The old cashier slowly pinged up my groceries why blankly staring at me.

(Italics is the language spoke in whatever country Bucky'a in)

"You look tired young man are you ok?" The cashier asked.

"I am fine." I answered curtly.

"I have seen eyes like yours before in my youth. I hope you find your happiness you're a handsome young man I'm sure you'll find someone." The man chuckled half heartedly. I felt uncomfortable with the conversation and just nodded my head placing the money on the counter and grabbing my groceries leaving the old grocery store.

On the way home I stopped by a thrift store and bought some jackets and shirts along with pants. There were no shows but that was ok for me. On my way back home I saw a girl standing in an Alleyway alone looking at the moon. She was barefoot and wore white Japanese attire. Her skin was almost translucent and her hair as black as a raven cascading down her back. Her knees buckled and she fell on the floor unconscious. I knew that if I left her she would probably either freeze to death or get raped by a man.

Maybe in order to remember I should do acts of bravery and kindness like the man Steve Rogers referred to me as on the Hellacarrier. Maybe then I could remember who I am. I picked up the unconscious woman and held her with my metal arm carrying my other bags with the other.

When I laid her down on the old dirty mattress the previous tenant left behind I realized that it was in fact a man who I brought home. His chest rose and fell peacefully. He looked to be about in his early 20's and had a fighters body. It was obvious that he was well trained.