Chapter 4🍁

You and Jungkook became best friends. Sometimes you went to Jungkook's house to play with him and sometimes he came to your house to play with you. Right after school, the first thing you saw was jungkook's face, if it was at your house or jungkook's house. In the midst of this, you met jungkook's father and jungkook met yours. You two were inseparable.

Days went by and soon your birthday came. It was your 6th birthday. Your parents held a birthday party for you like always and invited your friends and some of their friends and close relatives.

You were very excited for your birthday. Your house was fully decorated and soon guests started arriving. You wore a beautiful blue frock which your father gifted you this morning. You came out of your room where all the guests were. Everyone wished you and you just thanked while smiling at them. Your eyes were searching for one particular person. When you saw him you immediately went towards him.

Since Jungkook came here his eyes were only searching for you in the crowd but you were nowhere to be seen. After searching for half an hour he sighed once again and looked down at his feet. Suddenly he heard your voice and looked up to see you running towards him. His lips curved up into a big smile and before he knew it you came and hugged him tightly. You broke the hug and saw his eyes wide and his cheeks a bright shade of pink. When he took notice of your figure his cheeks turned reddish. He saw how beautiful you looked in that blue frock. He wasn't able to take his eyes off of you.
"Kookie, are you ok? What happened?? Say something" You called out to him to make him come out of his trance. You heard him mumbling something but it was inaudible to you. As you were about to ask him what he said, Jungkook looked up at you with a wide grin.
"Happy birthday y/n. You look very pretty. Here's your birthday gift."

"Thankyou so much kookie. Can I open it right now?"

"No y/n don't open it now. Open it after you are done with your cake cutting."

"Ok kookie." You said smiling brightly.

You heard your father calling your name. You answered him and held Jungkook's hands and started walking towards your parents.
"Y/n it's time for you to cut the cake." Your father said.
When you saw the cake you instantly hugged your father because he brought the same princess cake which you wanted. "Thankyou dad, Thankyou so much," you said in your soft baby voice. Your father chuckled and hugged you tightly giving you a peck on your cheeks. You broke the hug and turned towards the cake.
You closed your eyes and made a wish, blew the candles and cut the cake. Everyone sang you a birthday song and then they gave you your birthday present. Your school friends who came gave you your birthday presents and you hugged each one of them mumbling a thank you in return.

Your parents kept all your birthday presents in your room. Jungkook insisted you to open his birthday present for you. When you opened his present your eyes sparkled with excitement. A huge smile crept on your lips when you opened the gift. It was a dollhouse. You smiled and hugged him once again. He giggled and hugged you back.

"Thankyou Kookie. This dollhouse is very pretty."

"Welcome y/n. But there is one more thing in that box."

You broke the hug and touched the gift to feel the presence of something else. Indeed there was one more thing in the box. You successfully opened it and looked at that thing. Your eyes went wide seeing what it was.

Jungkook gifted you his iron man toy, his one and only favourite toy. You couldn't believe your eyes. You looked at him and saw him smiling widely towards you.

"Kookie, this is your most favourite toy. Why did you gift it to me?"

Jungkook just kept smiling at you. He said "Y/n I know you love this toy. Whenever we used to play with this toy you always looked at it as if you loved playing with this toy and wanted it. Anyways, it's a new toy so, I thought that if my y/n wanted it then why shouldn't I give it to her."

"But, Kookie this is your toy. You also love this toy, even more than me."

"It doesn't matter when it comes to you y/n."

"No, I can't take it. This is your favourite toy. I'm not taking it."

"Y/n please....take this toy. Don't try to make Kookie mad."

"But, Kookie how can I take this? No, it's yours so you keep it."

"Shut-up y/n. I don't want to hear you say no. Just keep this toy. I gave it to you because I wanted to. If you say anything one more time then I will never talk to you."

"But Kookie"

Jungkook didn't say anything and started walking away. You gasped and ran to him to stop him. You just couldn't bear the thought of you and him not being friends anymore.

"Kookie wait!! I'm so sorry, please stay. I accept your gift. I'll not say anything."

Jungkook just kept walking. You came to him and held his arm. You looked at him with tears in your eyes. When Jungkook saw your teary eyes, he immediately hugged you.

"Y/n please, don't cry. Please I-I can't see you cry. Please stop crying. I'll stay....okay? I'm not breaking our friendship."

You immediately wiped your tears which were flowing down your cheeks continuously and hugged him back.

"Don't ever try to break our friendship. Okay?"

Jungkook broke the hug and wiped your cheeks with his small hands.

"No, never y/n. Just please don't cry. I can't see you crying."
You nodded your head and hugged him again.

Jungkook never wanted to break his friendship with you. He also couldn't bear the thought of you and him not being friends anymore. He just walked away from you because he thought that you will just agree to take your gift which he brought for you if he walks away. He never thought that you will cry. Hell, he hated seeing you crying and he hated it more if you cried because of him. Sure, he loved his iron man toy the most but not more than you. You were his most prized possession now.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It took me 3 whole hours to write this chapter 😔😂 Pheww!!! I'm tired!!
Anyways, how was the chapter? Did you all like it???

Comment your thoughts down below and if you liked it then please hit that little star⭐

Stay Safe, Stay Hydrated🌈
Love, Sam💜