Chapter 8🍁

As soon as your mother fell on the ground, jungkook's mother came rushing to her. Shaking her shoulders, Mrs Jeon asked
"What happened Soyeon-ah?? Why do you look so tense??"
"You are scaring me, please say something.....What happened??"
Mrs Jeon was on the verge of crying but your mother was still in the same position with her eyes fixated on the ground.

"Soyeon-ah....."
Your mother came out of her trance when she heard Mrs Jeon's cries. Immediately she hugged her as tears fell down her eyes too.

"Jihoo-ah.....our children were kidnapped."
Upon hearing this Mrs Jeon cried more.
"No....no....This is not true. Who kidnapped them?? Please say that it's not true."
"I'm sorry jihoo-ah."
"No, why are you saying sorry?? We need to know where they are....let's go; we need to find them."
Mrs Jeon wiped her tears and stood up straight. Your mother also got up and started walking towards the car with Mrs Jeon beside her. They sat in the car and drove to their house.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

10:00 pm

It had been two hours since Jungkook was hugging as you were sleeping peacefully and soundly in his arms. You slept in his arms while he was hugging you and jungkook didn't mind that you were drooling on his shirt. He liked the way you were sleeping as it calmed him down. You looked peaceful and at the same time beautiful to him. He just couldn't stop staring at your face. He lightly stroked your hair back from your face whenever your hair troubled you. His heart fluttered at the sight of you sleeping peacefully but he shrugged it off. As a 10-year-old kid, he had no idea what that feeling was but he definitely liked it. He heard some voice from outside the room of the gang who were joking and laughing loudly.

"Boss, tomorrow is gonna be the best day of our life. We are gonna earn so much money in one day. I can't wait for tomorrow."

"I know man, that man is going to pay us double from what he took from us and look we caught one more bird from which we are gonna earn more money. Let's celebrate."

"Cheers to our victory."
All of them cheered in unity and clanked their glasses together.

Jungkook didn't want to wake you up of your peaceful slumber but he had no other choice. He shooked you lightly and you immediately fluttered your eyes open. He found it cute as you were looking at him with eyes slightly puffed and drool on the side of your mouth. He came out of his trance when he saw you looking at him. You tried to say something but he put his finger on your lips and shushed you. You blushed slightly while jungkook cheeks were also red.

He removed his fingers from your lips and slowly, without making any noise, he moved towards the door and saw them busy drinking alcohol and laughing. He looked around the hall and saw a phone on the side table just a few meters away from the door. He crawled towards the table making sure no one sees him. Once he reached there he picked the phone and crawled back to the room. You sat there looking at him in confusion as he grinned at you.

He dialled the number carefully.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I don't know what to do.... I don't know how will I arrange all that money in just 12 hours and bring our children back."
Your father said while holding his head in frustration. Your mother and Mrs Jeon arrived home an hour before and now they were all at Jungkook's house discussing how they will release you both from those kidnappers. Your mother was only crying and Mrs Jeon was comforting her while crying too.