Ch 11

Authors pov❤

After the engagement ceremony Rose returned home. It was truly a tiring day for her and she was truly exhausted so the moment she returned home she changed her clothes, took a bath and drifted into a long and deep sleep.

It had been a long time since rose slept so deeply. Cause in her privious life  she was an assassin so  when she slept she was 60%asleep and 40% awake and rose continued with this habit in her present life also so it was very unusual for her to sleep so soundly.

Here Rose was sleeping so nicely without even knowing that because of her how many  people have lost their sleep and were lost in thoughts about her.

Rose pov❤🌹

Wakeup misss!Wakeup!!! , i heard someone shouting so i opened my eyes and looked up .

I looked up and saw that it was a maid, .......but  the hell her nose started to bleed when i looked up at her!?

"What happend, what time is it?"
I asked the maid.

But the maid just kept on staring at me with big eyes... And  her eyes were full of fascination and love,exactly like the gazes which i received from everyone yesterday at hall.

Welll.... I possibly couldn't blame her. I once again asked her"What time is it?"

This time she came back to her senses and panickinly replied,"Sorry for my mistake miss its this servant's fault! Reporting to miss it's 9 'o clock in the morning "

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Yess miss the duke and Duchess request to meet you" Said the maid.

"Well okay ,if there is nothing else you can go,you are dismissed"I said.Hearing my words the maid retreated.

Its been quite a time since i slept so peacefully, well know i must  clean and dress myself , I can't let my parents wait too long. Well now thinking I also have a few things to talk about to my parents.

Author pov😘❤

After taking a bath Rose opened her grand closet,Rose didn't like to wear big and extravagant gowns like the other ladies because those gowns made it difficult to move around. So Rose selected a simple white dress and quickly wore it. After this she went to visit her mother and father.

The duke and Duchess were wating for Rose in the main hall.
Soon rose arrived at the main hall. Looking at Rose the duke and Duchess felt immese pride and love for their daughterdaughter , both thinking that  Their daughter was truly the most beautiful and talented lady.

"Greetings mom and dad. I heard that you wanted to talk to me"
Said rose.

"Well yes rose. First have a seat"
Said the Duchess.

After Rose sat down the Duchess continued,"Well rose I know its very quick and it's just been a couple of days since you came back bit after your appearance at the palace yesterday your father's office is filled with marriage proposals. So we just wanted to know about your opinion regarding this matter."

After listening to her mother Rose quickly replied,"Mother I don't have any thoughts about marriage right now , and i also request that you can grant me the right to marry whom i want to."

After the betrayal Rose faced in her previous life she didn't had any expectations for love but she knew that marriage is necessary for women in this world so she asked for  her right to marry any person she want , so that she could choose a suitable person and marry him without any expectations of love.

After listening to rose both the duke and Duchess nodded.

"Sure rose! I hereby give you the right to marry any person you want. I would publish a ducal  order right know ".

( ducal order is  an order which only the duke ,rose father can make  and everyone including the king had to follow it) . 

Listening to her father's word Rose felt reassures and said 
" Thank you very much father. But i had a few things i wanted to talk to you about" .

"Well say rose" Said the duke.

"Father recently i feel that the people of cyan kingdom only acknowledge me for my appearance but what i want them to know me for is my magic and power. So i has an idea that father with the king could organize a competition of magic and swordsmanship. This competition can be open to both noble and commoners. With the help of this competition we can know about the strength of our cyan kingdom's people and i can also prove myself"said rose.

"Amazing rose! Its a brilliant idea your father will surely do so, and i believe the king would also be very willing to do so" Said the Duchess.

After this rose talked with her family for a while and then when it was daytime she returned to her room.

Rose was very eager and looking forward to this competition gor not only to prove herself but for her hidden motives as well.

*for those who didn't understand the maid got a nosebleed because of Rose extremely beautiful face.

Word limit :909
First time I wrote a chapter this long.

Welll  giys published another chapter. Thanks for all the love and support.
Please vote , share and comment down below. What do think Rose motives are? Well you will get to know soon  just keep on reading.