Ch 21

Rose just down from the window of Duke's mansion. Wearing all black clothes and a mask.

She used her dark magic and teleported to the King's palace.

She was here to visit Lucifer. Who she knew was the other person of the prophecy. That day during the tournament the gesture he did was the basic spell of dark magic.

At that very moment she knew that he had dark magic as well. But what she doesn't know is that how come he was able to hide his dark magic.

To know it all she was here.
She knew Lucifer's mansion was quite far away from the King palace. He liked to live in solitude. Without anyone interrupting him.

Rose didn't knew the location of Lucifer's mansion so she couldn't teleport.

She ran on her fastest speed and tried to find out his mansion.

Soon she  a masion.  It was not too huge and colossal . It was white in color and was located in middle of a huge and massive garden with roses planted in it everywhere. Looking at the Roses, she  smiled and and had her doubts confirmed and was sure that this was Lucifer's mansion.

Knowing the fact that Lucifer doesn't like interference he must have his room at the topmost floor.

Rose jumed from the fifth floor then to the topmost floor. She checked each and every room and then she saw him in the cornermost room.

She jumped inside the room from the window. She saw him sleeping.

Rose was held back! This man is too beautiful! His devilish beauty! Getting back to her senses Rose moved towards him
Then suddenly her hand was grabbed and she was pulled on to the bed .

Lucifer was now wide awake and holding her from her wrist. He looked at Rose with a deadly stare and asked " Who are you"

Rose smiled. She moved a bit closer towards his face and pulled her mask down.

Lucifer was stunned! This was Rose. What was she doing here at this time. And she is too close to him. Thinking this Lucifer blushed .

Looking at Lucifer blush Rose laughed, and moved back and sat beside him.

" Why are you here Rose ?" Asked Lucifer concealing his blush.

"What, you mean i can't be here?" Said Rose teasing him

" No no that not what i meant "
Replied Lucifer quickly.

Rose laughed. This wolf was acting like a sheep in front of her. He is too cute. Rose now didn't wanted to make him wait more,  she could already feel her heart falling for him so  she said, " I was thinking  to accept you. I could feel my heart already falling for you ".

Lucifer was overwhelmed with happiness. He could not believe what Rose just said now! Not being able to control himself he pounced on her and said." Rose i couldn't believe it. I feel myself to be the most luckiest person in the world. I just love you so much. I have been loving you since i was a  child. And the fact that you also love me back is just too unbelievable to me. "

Rose was touched by his words. Laughing she gently pushed him from upon her. Then she said,
"Now Lucifer that I have told my true feelings I want you To tell me about your dark magic and how did you hide it. "

Lucifer was stunned how did Rose know that he had dark magic but now thinking this was his Rose she can know anything she wants too.

Holding Rose's hand Lucifer told her that the queen is not his mother. His mother was the second queen. She died 5 years after giving birth to him. His mother knew the prophecy and she that this could bring him many troubles so to protect him she used her life soul to conceal his dark magic from everyone. Before she died she gathered as much information as she could on dark magic. And since then he had been learning dark magic from the information his mother gave him , he himself also discovered new spells and developed as much as he could .

When completing. He looked at rose and said" Rose we are the two person of the prophecy. We are fated. I want you to know that i love you very much , I will never betray you. I could even die for you . I want to marry you!"

Rose smiled at him and said " Well i wanted to conquer this world but conquering the world with you is a billion times better."

Listening to Rose, Lucifer engulfed her into a hug.

"Tomorrow  i will tell the king about it myself. Good night princess" Whispered Lucifer to Rose.

After they both went to sleep hugging each other.

Yeahhhh guyssss!
Rose and Lucifer are together!!

What do you think the King would do?

Stay tuned to find out.

And please vote and share❤❤🌹🙏🙏