Ch18

It's 6 pm now.
Only the rankings for number now and number third magician is left.

And the two people who still stood on the ground were none other than Rose and Lucifer,
The  said to be two Gods  by the people.

The King was very pleased with Lucifer. He had not seen this child of his from years, and the moment he reappears he caused a uproar because of his talents. He was pleased that he didn't announced the first prince as the next king otherwise he would have been regretting it. The king was also very impressed by Rose.

He had never in his life seen magicians as powerful as Rose and Lucifer.

The duke and Duchess had a proud smile on their face. They were also relieved that Rose didn't use her Dark magic.

Carnina and people from Red skull sect were cheering for Rose .

Then the king announced for the final battle between Rose and Lucifer to begin.

Both Rose and Lucifer entered the arena. They both looked at each other and passed a smile.

Rose knew that this is going to be a great duel. She knew that Lucifer was very powerful and he won't lose to her that easily.

They both raised their sword and charged forward to attack. Their swords clanked with each other.
Both of them could feel the pressure exertes by the other side.

Rose then used her time magic and increasing her speed she moved towards his back and slashed her sword at him.

Lucifer turned around but he wasn't to fast to completely block the attack thus he got a long cut on his back.

Looking that Rose was gonna attack him once again he also used his time magic and  charged forward  to attack. He attacked continuously without stopping but Rose blocked each of his attack.

They fight continued for a while.
Lucifer was quite injured and Rose was sweating.

While they were fighting there swords were emitting light making it look like a battle between two deities.

They sharp and quick attacks with their aura made it a sight to behold.

Rose was contented with this fight. She could feel that finally she found a person who is worth to fight. Lucifer was very strong . But Being an assassin in her previous life Rose had a upper hand while fighting.

She could feel that if she didn't  practice seriously in this life she would get defeated till now.

Rose looked at Lucifer. He was injured and sweating. Rose thought that now it is the time to end the battle. She gave Lucifer a  smile and prepared herself for her final move.

Looking at Rose smile Lucifer knew that she was gonna end the battle. Rose was too powerful , even powerful than him. If now she did a powerful attack he won't be able to block at her. But he didn't wanted to loose. Lucifer began to raise his hands and made a unique gesture but  then realizing what he was doing he stopped midway.

Rose saw him make the gesture. She was stunned ! How could he ! This is..!  Rose then knew that Lucifer was hiding many secrets but looking at him stop in between she gave him a look and did her one of the most powerful move.

The force she applied made Lucifer to fall back out of the ring.

Lucifer was happy that he didn't did what he was gonna do otherwise he would have regretted it. But from the look Rose gave him he knew that she must have realized something.

With the end of battle. The arena was filled with applauses and cheers. Everyone was happy and terrified by experiencing such a battle!

The duke and Duchess were smiling and looked very proud, carnina and people of Red skull sect were dancing in happiness.

Dyle was looking at Rose with infatuation in his eyes and melody noticing that was glaring at Rose with hatred.

But all of this was not paid attention to by Rose. She walked out of the arena towards Lucifer gave him a meaningful smile and gave him a hand to help him up.
She knew that this man was hiding secrets and she sure would have fun to find them out.

"You are very powerful." Said Lucifer while standing up.

" And you are very secretive " Replied Rose with a smile and then walked towards fer family.

With this an announcement was made that the most powerful magician in the cyan kingdom was Rose and the second most powerful magician was Lucifer.

After this Rose with her family and carnina went back to Duke's mansion. She had a lot to do and uncover.

-to be continued.

Hey guys just updated another chapter! Just what was Lucifer gonna do and what was he hiding!? To know make sure to stay updated.

And to all blinks! Blackpink's song Sour Candy with lady gaga is out! Make sure to check it and like it.

Please vote and share❤❤❤🌹🙏🙏🌟🌟