4.Welcome Tresillo

-Of course he is. The owner laught again.
-Ok then, I accept the contract. Said Leah seriously but with a few doubts.
-I am going to write everything and print it. Said the owner and he left.
Leah saw Tambora getting concerned and sad, hearing that.
-Little troll? Do you know something about this?
-Well...that troll it is a close friend of mine that sufferd a lot and that just because of the bad treatment from the humans. He was brought back 4 times and the last time he came grey
-Ow! Poor thing. Said Leah sad.
-I didn't see him in a long time because the owner moved him. He said something about the bad image of the store. I don't know you, but I have a feeling that you are not a bad human, so I want to ask you to take good care of my friend. He is very scared so he will need a lot of patience and...
Tambora couldn't finish because the owner came with the contract.
-There you go, young girl. You have to sign here..and here...and then here. Everything it's done. Now you can choose a cage for him and food while I will get the troll for you.
Leah returned fast to Tambora seeing that she was still concerned.
-Don't worry Tambora, your friend is in good hands. I will still come here and update you about him, you can trust me.
-Thank you, Leah.
-What is his name and his favorite food?
-He really likes gum drops, and about his name, I can't tell you because he has to choose by himself when it's the right moment to tell you. It will be disrespectful to tell you withouth his permission.
-I understand, you are right. Thank you and I will see you soon.
-Here he is. All of a suddon the owner came back.
Tresillo was in a little cardbord box. Leah opened the box to see him.
-Hello there. She said carefully.
But Tresillo was scared in a corner, realizing that he will be again sold and the horror will start. His rised hair was now all down. Leah could see that he was a Reggaeton troll but still, he was so diffrent from Tambora.
"What happend to you little guy" asked Leah for herself.
-You can't change your mind. Cause I see that you are disappointed.
The owner closed the box.
-No, no, no! I am not disappointed in him but in the people who did this to him.
-I was shocked too. Everytime that he came it was worse, and the last time he came without colors and now i see that his hair it is not rised anymore. I hope you will take care of him and understand why you can't bring it back anymore. It is not good for him.
-You care about trolls don't you? Asked Leah a little bit surprised.
-They are nice creatures, we don't really deserve them. I think you should get going, it's getting dark outside.
Leah bought food and she got from the owner a free cage. It was not new anymore but Leah was happy with it.
On the way home she was trying to calm down Tresillo and tell him about his new home.
Once home, Leah had to sneak the troll and all the stuff upstairs without anybody hearing or seeing her. Everybody was watching tv so she walked slowly upstairs. The cage fell almost two times on the stairs but she could catch it on time. She was finally in her room and her heart was still beating very fast.
-Ok little troll, here is your new home.
Leah was talking all the time without getting an answer, but she was ok with it. "Nothing should be forced."
-First, I will put a little bed in the cage that I made specially for you.
After that Leah opened the box and wanted to move him in the new place but his reaction reminded her...
-Ow yeah, you are afraid of me. Will you step inside if I put this box to the entrence of your new shelter?
Tresillo didn't answer, he was just looking with big eyes at the girl. But when she put the box at the entrence, he just stepped nicely in the other one.
-You are such a nice troll. She smiled at him. My name is Leah and this here (she took a plushy cat from her bed) this here is Mr. Cu...
-Aa. Tresillo shouted and hide behind his little bed.
-No, no, no, no! Don't be afraid it's not alive, see? Leah tried to show that the cat couldn't move by itself. But the little troll was terrified.
-Ok then, you don't like plushy cats. I understand. Then Mr. Cuddles will go into the box.
Leah took the scarry pink plush with big cute eyes and put it in a box. Then, she took a key showing to Tresillo how she locked Mr Cuddles in there.
-He will never be able to get out of there. You are safe now.
Tresillo lift slowly his head and looked still scared at the box and at Leah. He was kinda of glad but he couldn't say anything
Itwas late enough so Leah decided to go to bed so she turned off the light.
-Good night, little troll. She wispered.
Leah thought all night how she can become friend with the little scared troll. It seemed that he was traumatized by people. Then she realised that she has to know him better. And she knew the best teacher.
Next morning found Leah still awake thinking how she can talk with Tambora. Her plan was to fill a notebook with all the information that she could get about reggaeton trolls from Tambora. But she had a problem because it was sunday and the shop was not open. Thinking the whole night at stuff gave her good ideas. Like the one with the notebook and also after Tresillo will trust her more she wanted to bring him at Tambora so they could see eachother again. But that needed to be a surprise for many reasons. She decided to simply go to the shop and knock on the door. He will have to open and then she could explain everything.
So she stepped out of the bed and looked at the little troll.
"Looks like he is still sleeping, I will get ready quietly."
Leah took everything in her purse and she left. Once she got there, she started to look for a bell and she just saw that the number of the shop and the house on the left were the same.
"So he lives there". Said Leah walking towards his house. She pressed the bell.
The door opened after a while and Leah could see a very unhappy owner.
-What are you doing here? You signed that contract!
-I didn't came to bring him back. I just want to see the reggaeton troll that you have in the shop. Can I?
The owner calmed down and he put a relaxed face on.
-First of all, it's sunday...
-I know but i really appreciate if..
-Let me finish. I know that you have questions about your troll but it is a bad ideea letting him alone in his first day there. He will try to escape and he will hurt himself maybe, just like he did with me.
-I am almost sure that he is safe, he was sleeping when I left. And also tomorrow I have school so I have to let him alone anyway.
-I thought many times that he was sleeping but after work his cage was all the time on the ground. I was lucky that he was not hurt or that the cage didn't broke. I saw on tv that if people have trolls they can carry them everywhere they go, including school and work.
Leah never heard about that, but now she understood why everybody at her school had a troll with them.
-That it's actually a good ideea. I will take him tomorrow at school so he doesn't have to be alone but I will not bring him to Tambora yet. Thank you for advice. I will come next week to talk with Tambora.
-If I will still have her, yes.
-Please don't sell her, I need her.
-I also need her...to pay my bills.
-I will pay monthly to you if you keep her.
The owner started to like Leah and her dedication for the trolls. He was willing to keep the troll longer for her but he didn't want to tell her that.
-I will think about it, but I don't promise anything. Here, take this visit card with you, so if something happens, you can always call me, it also has my email on it. Now go home and check if your troll is fine. He smiled at her.
She took the card.
-Thank you mr......
Leah realised that she never asked his name.
-You can call me Frank. But before you go let me borrow you a transport cage for your troll. The normal one is way too big. When you are done with it, you can just bring it back. Just wait here.