The Strange Boy

I look down at the boy trapped below me. He had purple hair that defied gravity. This boy had a black and white bandanna wrapped around his neck. He was wearing a white shirt with a few buttons on it, and white jeans. He had charming purple eyes as well, and a cheeky smile on his face.

"So, are you gonna just keep staring at me?" The boy teases me.  "Oh, uh sorry!" I quickly apologize to him.  I quickly get off of the smaller boy.  "Geez, I thought that you were going to stay there the whole day." He sarcastically announces. "Sorry!" I apologize again. 

"WAAAA! You tried to kill me!" The boy suddenly starts crying.  "H-Huh?" I stammer.  What? Why is this boy all of the sudden crying now? Did I hurt him? 

I'm so confused... (Me everyday)  

"A-Are you alright?" I ask him. "Nehehe!" He laughs. What? Now he's not crying?  "Just Peachy!" He cheekily responds.  What's with this boy?  I notice that this boy is much shorter than me. He's probably 15'cm shorter than me. He looks to be around 5'1.

"You're staring again." He tells me.  "Sorry." I tell him once again. "Gee, I didn't know I looked that good!" He exclaims. I can't tell for sure, but I believe that my face is extremely red right now. Wait, why is my face red? It's just because he said something embarrassing to me. Right? 

"Aww, you're so cute when you blush!" He says, making my face go even more red. "W-what?" I stutter.  "Anyway, you better make it up to me, for falling on top of me." He huffs. 

This guys mood swings are out of control...

Besides, he might just be doing this because he knows that I'm a prince. But, what can I do? Who knows what this boy will do if I reject his offer of making it up to him? If my family find out that I've been out, spreading a bad image on our family name, they'd go berserk. God, they'd kill me if they found out that I was out visiting The Town. 

"Alright..." I reluctantly agree to the smaller boys wishes. 

All of the sudden, I remember that Kaito is still out there. I have no idea what to tell him. That I ran into a small boy while trying to chase him, and I'm now agreeing to his every wish, for the sake of my family name? There's no way I'm telling him that. Besides, I have no idea where Kaito went anyway. He could be anywhere.

Luckily, I don't have to go looking for Kaito because he soon runs into the small boy as well. I wince as Kaito falls directly on top of the other purple haired boy. I sigh to myself. 

Today's going to be a very long day...

Soon enough, the two purple haired boys are in a full blown argument about whose fault the accident was. I take a deep breath, and walk over to the pair. 

"Uh you guys..." I murmur, but unsurprisingly, no one hears me. "Well, you shouldn't have been in the way!" Kaito argues. "You should have been watching where you were going!" The smaller boy shouts. "You guys." I repeat again. 

Still, no one heard me. 

"Whatever, dumbass!" The small boy scoffs. "Why yo-" I cut Kaito off by yelling,"GUYS!"  Suddenly, all eyes are on me, and I fall silent. God, I really hate confrontation. 

"Uhh..." I whisper. 

I suddenly gain back my train of thought and tell them to shut their damn mouths. I look at Kaito's shocked expression. I normally never cuss, so he could tell that I was fed up with them. On the other hand, the other purple haired boy was standing there with a cheeky smile on his face. I have just met this boy, and I can already tell that he is going to be a handful. He seems too cocky for his own good. (Cockichi)