Chapter 9🍭

(Juuzou's picture/gif here above

(Juuzou's picture/gif here above. (Tokyo Ghoul).)

Sorry for the late update.

Time skip, same day:

Jake clenched his fists in anger. "No. I'm not going with you. I'm not leaving (y/n) alone with-" Jake said. He pointed at Myles as he continued: "-with him."  Jake growled.

What was going on...?- Your parents and the parents of Myles and Liz planned a vacation, however...your school is starting and they decided Myles will stay with you.

"Myles also has to watch over the shop and Jake, you aren't really experienced...You know last time?- You messed up, hun." Christine said and laughed sheepishly.

"Even so, miss...I apologize, but I don't trust nor like your son at all." Jake said.

Myles looked calm and didn't say anything.

"Mom, I'll stay with them too." Liz said. Myles looked slightly annoyed now. 'She will get in the way when I-' Myles snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the conversation continued.

"But Liz-" Christine got cut off by Liz. "It's fine, mom." Liz smiled. She put her arm around Myles who tensed up by her touch. "I will take care of them!" Liz grinned. Myles huffed and looked away as Liz pinched his cheek a little.

"Alright, alright." (m/n) laughed. "Jake...?" (m/n) turned to look at Jake who scoffed and put his hands in his pockets. "I haven't changed my mind. I'm staying." Jake responded.

(m/n) sighed. "Fine then. Please don't cause any trouble." (m/n) said.

Myles looked at Jake. 'Wrong desicion...Jake.' Myles thought. He looked away when Jake eyed him.

Next day:

"Mama! Come back soon!" You said. Jake was holding you. "Yes, (y/n)."
(m/n) smiled, kissing your cheek and Jake's forehead.

"Have fun. Enjoy your vacation." Jake kissed her forehead back.

"Come on, (y/n)!" Jake was trying to tuck you in bed, later that day. "Nooo!" You ran away.

"I'm not sleepy!" You shouted. You gasped when you suddenly bumped into something- someone. Myles.

Myles smiled and picked you up. "Are you alright?" Myles asked softly. "Mhm! But I don't wanna sleep!" You replied.

Jake frowned. He tried not to start any fights with Myles. He walked towards you two and took you out Myles' arms.

Myles felt your body's warmth disappearing from him. "You'll die, Jake." Myles whispered to himself.