Chapter 12🍭

The gif above is 'Mikaela/Mika' (actually a demon in Mika's 12 year old form) from 'Owari No Seraph'! It's an amazing anime!!

...

You held your breath in as the door opened.

"M-Myles..." You muttered. The pink haired male smiled softly as you mentioned his name. "Go away! You hurt Jake!" You yelled. Myles didn't budge and walked towards you. He sat down next to you on the bed.

"Why are you crying?" Myles asked as he wiped your tears away with his sleeve. "Why?" Myles repeated, more demanding this time when you didn't reply.

"Because you are a big meanie!" You pushed his hand away. "I'm not! I'm just trying to protect you!" Myles yelled. He grabbed your shoulders, making you face him. "We love each other, right?" Myles said. "R-Right?
(y/n)...You love me back, do you?" Myles said softly. "I don't know..." You sniffed. You got off the bed. Myles glared at you.

"Liar...Liar! You love me!" Myles growled. You whimpered and turned around, running towards the door until you felt a tug on your arm. You were yanked back and fell on the ground. Myles grabbed your ankle and dragged you towards him. He hovered over you.

"I will punish you."

~ (Meaning: switching locations or a little time skip, but still the same day)

"It's all your fault! Mom! Dad!" Liz gritted her teeth. "If you had atleast tried to keep him away from (y/n), then maybe...this wouldn't have happened!" Liz shouted.

"Myles...He's suffering so much." Christine sobbed, breaking the toxic silence. Liz gasped. She glared at Christine and walked away. Frank elbowed Christine.
"Christine, you should be more worried about (y/n)." He said.

~

You stared with fear into Myles' blue eyes, wondering what he was thinking about for his 'punishment'. He still had a grip on your ankle. He hummed slightly as he got some ideas.

"You know...If you try to run away...I might lose my patience and break your ankles." Myles said. "Or I will just break your whole leg in pieces." Myles said through his gritted teeth. You sobbed, averting your eyes from his.

(EDIT: I haven't read Killing Stalking.  (I don't like when there is Romance/Yaoi/Yuri in anime, manga, e.t.c) But Sangwoo also breaks people's ankles, huh? (O_O)
Myles didn't want to ruin the reader's legs (Shit, that sounds so weird— ) and he wasn't sure if he could make a clean break which would heal without any scars, so he was thinking about only breaking the ankles... He hasn't done it, though.)

Same day, night:

Chase: Myles???
Chase: where are you?
Chase: dont ignore me

Myles: you know I can't speak with you now, Chase
Myles: don't try to convince me to bring (y/n) back
Myles: she is mine

Chase: you can always talk to me, Myles
Chase: we are friends, right?

Myles: i will see you soon, Chase
Myles: i know you will support me
Myles: won't you?
Myles: that's what friends do

Chase sighed. He left Myles' message on read and put his phone away. "What am I supposed to do?" He whispered to himself.