CHAPTER-8: EZZA IS OUT OF HER MIND?

Sebastian figured out something is wrong with Hoorain.

"Hoorain, what happened?" Sebastian asked a bit concerned.

Hoorain took the frame from his hand and examined it carefully to check whether she was mistaken. But she wasn't. It was Ezza's dad.

"Umm, Uncle by any chance do you know Ezza?" Hoorain asked him.

Sebastian's face turned gloomy at her question.

" Ezza is my sister Emma's daughter"He said taking a deep breathe.

Hoorain's jaw dropped towards the floor as her eyebrows shot towards the ceiling.

" But I had never seen Ezza visiting here" Hoorain said in a surprised tone.

Sebastian gave her a weak smile.

" Its because we are not in good terms" Sebastian sighed.

Hoorain looked at him, confused.

" We were three childrens for our parents. A very happy family you can tell. Emma was our babysister. I was the elder and Robert was younger to me. We had raised Emma with all happiness, and never had we made her cry. In other words we spoiled her" He sighed.

"It was when Emma was 17, we got to know that Emma was pregnant. Dad and Mom couldnot accept it because of their pride. We couldn't disagree with our parents so we broke our relationship with her.
Years passed, one fine day Ibrahim came near me telling that Emma and he are not in a proper relationship. She had gave birth to Ezza. She bought up Ezza with filling all evil talks about us and her dad. Sadly, Ezza became same like her mother. She never cared Mishel, even if they were in same school. Ibrahim was a nice guy but Emma wasn't a nice woman. I lost as a dad and I lost as a big brother too" He said while his voice cracked at the end.

Hoorain bit her lips, she was afraid of Sebastian's reaction after knowing the person whom he believe the most was the reason for his precious daughter's death.

She took the diary from her bag and gave it to Sebastian who looked at her confused.

" Uncle, this is Mishel's diary. There is something she wanted you to know." Hoorain said and was about to leave, but she turned back.

" Uncle, don't trust anyone. Even the devil was once an angel" She said and went outside leaving a confused Sebastian.

Hoorain and Jannat walked towards their houses.

" Hoor, What is this bro? I can't understand anything."Jannat said scratching her head.

" So do I. Whatever, we have to tell this to Riaz and Tanu." Hoorain said while pressing her thumb into the fingerprint on the main gate of their house.

" Ya allah! I am scared about Sebastian uncle, what will be his condition when he gets to know about the real reason about Mishel's death" Jannat sighed.

" May allah give them strength to accept it"Hoorain.

" Aameen" Jannat said and went towards her house.

Hoorain, Tanisha, Riaz and Jannat were standing outside their college discussing about Ezza.

" I swear, the only thing I don't understand is, if Ezza is not in proper terms with Uncle Seb, then why is she in good terms with that bastard?" Riaz asked kicking a stone.

" Because he is a bastard" Jannat said.

" Hoor, There is something wrong with this girl. So one thing is sure, she doesn't have any disorders" Riaz said turning his head around.