CHAPTER-38: THE LOVE THAT REMAINS

~ Broken hearts are beautiful, because it grows stronger day by day ~

( Those people havent read the previous chapter, do read it or else you guys will not understand this chapter)_________________________________________

_________________________________________

The wind from far away from the sea touched his cheeks slowly as if it knew his grief and it wasnt able to see his tears, the tears of the kind soul made the swaying breeze to beg god to fade away his sadness just like the waves fades away the names written on the sand.

Opening his eyes, he felt like it was all yesterday everything happened, and he wished if he could cut that single day from his life, the day which snatched the precious asset of his life from him.

He felt as he was suffering for the sin, which he himself doesn't remember as now he was in a place where he wished for the death angel to come to him soon, as he was fed up of living, he was living but without any emotions.

He did not care to wipe his tears that were flowing down his cheeks, because his hands could wipe his tears but what about the tears that his heart was shedding? Nobody could wipe it as the wound on his heart was still fresh, as the past comes and stab it making him remember the horrible memories as a fresh one.

" Why did you go leaving me all alone in this cruel world Hoor? You promised to never let go of my side. How am I supposed to live without you? I miss you Hoor, my Hoor " His voice cracked, while the tears om his eyes spilled on top of the picture frame.

Each time he looked at it, his heart clenched at how happy they looked, how beautiful they looked.

Where did it all go wrong? Did he make any sin that he was suffering this unbearable pain. His digged his both toes inside the sand harshly, but the hold on the photo frame was soft.

" Why do I feel like all this is not true? Why do I feel one day you will come back, when I myself know it is never going to happen? Why is my stupid heart betraying me?" Rayyan didnot bother to wipe away the tears as he wanted to cry until his eyes get dried.

Rayyan stared at the blue sky with his dark blue eyes with tear brimming inside it. The breeze slowly caressed his cheeks, felt like it was wiping his tears away and the clouds were slowly hiding the bright blazing sunlight.

" Are you watching me Hoor? I am not happy Hoor, your Rayyan is not happy without you. I am dying day by day Hoor, can you please take me along with you? This time isnt moving fast, I...I..cant..live....I...am...sorry...I couldnt save you, esgham " Rayyan closed his eyes shut, making the tears brimmed inaide his eyes to spill out.

He couldnt save her, even if it wasnt his mistake his heart was tearing apart. He didnot had the guts to see her body that day, nobody had the strength. And nobody could recognize it as it was unrecognisable. Only the doctor was the one who identified it was her by the blood sample according to the doctor.